Positive reinforcement

Just a small post to say thank you to GGG for giving us a great game. I know most of you only hear us complain (Me included!!!!) but at the end of the day, it's PoE that I sit down to play. It's a brilliant game that very little other games can even scratch at.

Thank you for your hard work.
Last bumped on Nov 16, 2017, 10:53:50 AM
+1 !
I agree 100% with OP. We understand this is your first foray into the world of consoles and there were going to be many glitches and hurdles to overcome, regardless of how well executed the original version.

The way you have all responded to our feedback has truly been world class. The fact that this games intricacy and depth would keep up coming back no matter how bad the disconnects also proves what a work of inspiration it is.

The amount of work that has gone into all of the skill and support gems alone absolutely blows my mind.

Thank you GGG!
"
Pbfloyd2112 wrote:
I agree 100% with OP. We understand this is your first foray into the world of consoles and there were going to be many glitches and hurdles to overcome, regardless of how well executed the original version.

The way you have all responded to our feedback has truly been world class. The fact that this games intricacy and depth would keep up coming back no matter how bad the disconnects also proves what a work of inspiration it is.

The amount of work that has gone into all of the skill and support gems alone absolutely blows my mind.

Thank you GGG!

+1 to this too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info