Lord Achievement Glitched

I first completed the Merciless Labyrinth (in the Aspirant's Plaza) on August 31st approximately 21:49 EST with friends, but I didn't unlock the 'Lord' achievement.

I am currently running an original Xbox One and I'm connected to the internet through cable wi-fi.

My gamertag is 'Moat Carp' and the character I was running at the time is 'Teppy'.

Below is my TA profile for the game. If you need any further information from me, please let me know.

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Path-of-Exile/achievements?gamerid=83008
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2018, 9:24:43 PM
To double check; I cleared my system cache, deleted my local save, and did some other tips and tricks to see if I could unlock the achievement, but I didn't have any success. I did the Merciless Labyrinth a few times today and even managed to win the award for the day.
My merc never popped for me either a month or so ago and have ran it multiple times since as well as uber.
I have the same problem with the cryomancer achievement. I tried to clean cache, factory reset my xbox. Nothing work
Hello everyone,

Sorry for the trouble you're experiencing with these achievements. We are looking into getting the /recheck_achievements functionality that PC has added to Xbox in the future.

Thanks, Jeff. Appreciate the response.
Thanks for the response
The recheck can be Nice with the new league ans maybe New achievements ? 😃
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello everyone,

Sorry for the trouble you're experiencing with these achievements. We are looking into getting the /recheck_achievements functionality that PC has added to Xbox in the future.

Hi, Jeff.

Are there any updates regarding this function?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info