[3.0]Most damage from Essence Drain [HSC]

Hi all!
It my first bild on forum and my english is bad but don't rush to say that this build bad because here many mistakes in words.
I like Essence Drain and I decided to check how many damage this skill can have and then I finished collecting my gear I was surprised by my damage. And now I want share my knowledge on how to get most damage from Essence Drain (or any other spells) If u are old player in PoE u can don't look at this spoiler
Spoiler

The most important for damage from all spell is a lvl main skill gem.
Now we can have 28lvl for all spells: 21lvl on main skill gem +3lvl from special items and +4lvl from empower 4lvl in special item linked with main skill

Second place it "more" modifiers from linked support gems and others skills for example new support gem arcane surge

And last "increaced" modifiers from passive tree and items

Small history of development my hero
Spoiler

I chose berserker becouse hi gives me 40% more damage!
At first time I played with staff +3 lvl chaos gems

and I thought that it's the most damage without LL and thougth about change into LL(Low Life can give 30% more damage for spell)
but then Ascendancy Berserker passive War_Bringer will be more useless
Already then I had more damage than anything I found on the forum's Essence Drain bilds
who intersted can look at what was my hero like in Path of Bilding https://pastebin.com/e1Lp6try
In search of the forum I had seen intersting item: skin of the loyal simple robe
then vaaling this we can have +2 to lvl of all socketed gems:

and againe main skill will be 28lvl (21 +2 from armor + 5 from empower(6lvl))
That's when I decided use it and use Righteous Fire for more damage
Now I need to use Rice of the phoenix and purity of fire min 23lvl and have 10% life regen what not to lose hp from RF

My tree now

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAASzBx4I9AthDF8OSBEtES8RlhNtFAkUIBa_GFYaPhynHNwc5yGQIvQmiCaVKwosnDLRNj064TwtPfxBh0SrRUdFnUlRUEdTUlOlVUtVrlcNWGNcQF3yXz9f0GHiYqxnm2hlaHRo8moeakNqjGwLbIxtGXWedoJ8g337f8aCB4IQg1-DzIfLjM-PGo-mj_qTJ5UumuCdqqEvogCi2aZXp22nm62Nrj6vbLDYtNG1SLcwtz686r6KwGbDaMRYxq7G2MgMyBTPFc9-0iHYvdlh2mLfsODY5FHoWuoQ62Pr7u8O8B_w1fIv8kHyRfOb9W_2SPhf-ej-Cg==?accountName=Afty3&characterName=_aFtis_HB__

My jewels

It's not perfect jevels and can take more 45% increased damage but I didn't find suitable

My gear now

gives me 28lvl for Essence Drain and "more" modifiers from suppots gems
gives me 160% increaced my damage and then I use RF I get 38% more damage
give me +8 max fire resist and 20% increaced my damage from fire golem
gives me 40% damage from enchand, movment speed for dodge attacks and 50+ dexterity
gives me 16% increased damage max life and resists and 14% more damage then I use socketed skills
gives me max life resists and 30% movment speed be sure for dodge attacks
gives me max life and resists
gives me 34% increaced my damage life and resists
gives me 25lvl purity of fire (+5 max fire resists) enougth 23lvl purity of fire
gives me 51% increased my damage life %life regeneration and resists

Flasks

and one of this 4 flasks depending on the map

Screens

My stats

My damage without buffs

My damage with flame golem

My damage with flame golem + RF

My damage with flame golem + RF + 2 flasks + Arcane Surge

I kill all of end game bosses myself with this bild. Sorry for the fact that there is no video.My old laptop can not cope
Last edited by Afty3 on Nov 7, 2017, 8:04:35 AM
Last bumped on Dec 25, 2017, 3:55:51 PM
How about adding a pastebin for the 2nd version of the build?... the one that uses the +1 skin of the loyal and the wand + shield combo.

Thnx
"
How about adding a pastebin for the 2nd version of the build?... the one that uses the +1 skin of the loyal and the wand + shield combo.

Thnx

+1 skin of the loyal gives only 26lvl for ED and we lost a lot of damage
+1 skin of the loyal with all buffs damage

about as much damage we can have using +3 staff without RF
Nice work! I still think this skill is fun and offers a lot of defense. And you dont have to click all of the time.
can you please post an updated tree for 3.1?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info