Timeline Over the Next Few Weeks

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffk
my english sux.
Any more endgame content planned or just the same game as usual ending with uber atziri and shaper and doing endless boring maps ?

ZZZzzZzZ
Please remove some of the noobtraps from your game. They in no way make it more fun or meaningfully challenging. This "moving meta" claim is really just a fancy way of saying "fewer genuine options for players." In what universe is a game which offers more genuine options for gameplay less fun than one which does not?

CHOICES make ARPGs fun. Noobtraps are not only not choices; they encourage players to engage the game less and engage the web more, to find out what they are so you don't fuck over your character. That, by definition, is meta-gameplay. This may be fun for a small fraction of your gamer base, but I guarantee you it is absolutely not fun for the overwhelming majority.

One example would be fixing broken skillgems to be viable. Glacial Hammer? Elemental Hit? Are you serious? :) You should be prioritizing this HIGHER than releasing new gems, especially since it is one of the easier problems to fix in the game.

Please and thank you.
Wash your hands, Exile!
The only thing that kinda worries me is that I really felt the Harbinger League was a bit of a let down because of Fall of Oriath's scope. As in maybe Harbinger League would have been better if there just had been more resources to spare on it.

Now there's another Expansion coming with the next league already and even though the expansion's going to be smaller I fear the League will be as 'meh' as Harbinger and Legacy: Both fun in their own right but leagues that became quite stale quite quickly, at least for me.

I hope the way GGG extended the league gave time to make the next league a way better experience. A more challenging and engaging experience that can stand to Breach. Breach I loved because it was rewarding AND challenging enough to get you killed. You had to pick your battles and take chances whereas Harbingers only kill anything if the player really fucks up. Hence it was reduced to a no-challenge league.

I'm not saying I didn't die to Harbingers ever. But then again I played Storm Burst, a Flameblast Occultist with quite the sketchy setup and in the end whipped up a quick RF Berserker just to see what the t15 Beachhead was like on lvl 82 with a Cloak of Flame (Damn I love that silly little robe)

But I digress, I really hope the next league will be amazing but I'm kinda saddened by the fact that my hopes aren't as high as they used to be.
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
Looking forward to it :D
Spoiler
:D :D :D :D
dont bother , they dont care about the community from ages.

Otherwise they would fix the particle effects, camera and game textures before years :)
FX6300 @5Ghz
2x4GB A-data XPG
GTX680 @1200Mhz Core
SanDisk Extreme Pro 240GB
"
KelloPudgerro wrote:
Plz more breach and less harbringer. Also please dont nerf things to the ground again.

Please less breach and more harbinger. No, I'm not being a smart-aleck I really prefer that. Hate breaches.
Hype!!!

Is Chuck doing another interview?
plz remove Harbinger completely. It's the worst league after Breach (YES)
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
Is Chris still in SF? Una Pizza is closing/moving, and its unclear but tonight may be its last night or close to it. I highly recommend he check it out (unless he spends a lot of time in NYC) because its the closest we in SF get to good pizza.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info