Harbinger Cape terrible clipping issue with Brass dome Gladiator plate

I tried to upload images of what was happening with brass dome and the harbinger cape but picture hosting sites weren't accepting my images so i've emailed the pictures to support.

What is happening is that while playing marauder if you use the Brass Dome gladiator plate with the Harbinger cape, the cape has very serious clipping issues with the armor that are very distracting and noticable, sometimes the cape even clips halfway through the armor.

The main offending section of the clipping is the top section of the back of the gladiator plate where the main mass of the torso is. When moving the cape clips through it significantly leaving a huge brass colored circle visible through the cape. and even when standing still you can see a sliver of the armor clipping through the cape.

The fix seems like it should be relatively easy though, i notice by looking at the top "brand" of the cape that is halfway embedded into the armor. moving the cape outwards from its "mounting" location some when using brass dome should resolve the clipping issue.
Last bumped on Nov 4, 2017, 7:47:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info