"Good day to you, sir."

"Good day to you, sir. How are you this fine morning?"

"I'm fine, and you?"

"Feeling quite thankful for Enforcers like you, honestly. Wish I could move, though. Living in the Old Imperial District really can't compare to living in places like Titucius' Promenade. Every day I go to work, I pass by the awful noise of those savages in their cages."

Oh. I can't believe I've been here six months, and I still can't get over how these people talk down to the Karui. It feels so strange coming from home, where we didn't have anything like slaves, to Oriath, where, looking down the street... yeah, not a speck of brown skin in sight, and nothing but hatred for those who have it. A job's a job, though...

"Right, it's a major pain, isn't It?
Well, good luck at the Academy today."

Do I really need this, anyways? I mean, I've already considered the alternatives... there's nothing for me back in Lilliput. I really don't have the chops for thaumaturgy. And this precinct is usually a quiet one anyways, isn't it?
Surely, there's no harm in pacing a few rounds every day to feed Natalya and my dear girls, is there?

Oh, is that Enforcer Ricardius coming this way?

"Hail, *hic*, friend."

"Hail, Rico. Er... is that whiskey I smell on you?"

"I'm about to go up and give that Avarius bastard the what-for, today is what I'm going to do. *hic* Innocence take him for all the pay he's been withholdin' from me... can't even, TRY to save up the coin to afford a domicile up in the, up in there."

"Rico, have you lost your mind? If anyone else on patrol hears you like this, you'll be killed, or worse, thrown to the Truth Extractors..."

"Ahhh, stick a sock in it, new blood. *hic* I paid myself a visit to one-a-those Crystal Seers... everything is coming to the end soon, so it matters as much as a... a... what's those bugs things called again?"

"Weta?"

"Mrrmbrbr..."

And there he goes to the Faithlight District. What the hell was all that about? Er, what the void, I mean. Gotta come across as a true Oriathan, even if i wasn't-

"Enforcers! *huff huff* Prepare your blades! The Templars have detected a Type IX Resonance Disruption in Goldpeak Sector!"

Type nine? But that's... that's a translocation, isn't it? But they said the only...

BOOM! Crumble, crumble. "Aieeee!"

Shit. Shit. Shit. That wall just came down. BOOM! Crumble. And another one. I see our Karui friends aren't quite as happy to be out of the hands of the Truth Extractors as I would have thought, either.

BOOM!

Do I even remember how to fight? When was the last time we had a combat drill?
Sergeant Lucius, did you even teach us anything about-

"Argh!"

Did someone just stab a Flame Mother in the gut?!

"Life is short. Deal with it!"

"Play dead. Good doggy!"

"Go with God!"

Dear gods, the blood and carnage. What human would be capable of-
ZZRSKTKSK!
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on Oct 29, 2017, 10:59:37 PM
Last bumped on Oct 30, 2017, 2:07:40 AM
"
adghar wrote:
ZZRSKTKSK!
I know I'm not capable of it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 29, 2017, 11:20:33 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
adghar wrote:
ZZRSKTKSK!
I know I'm not capable of it.

For try, for see, and for zzrsktksk?
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
For try, for see, and for zzrsktksk?
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info