Back in the Saddle, bow-legged, and beating the shit out of a dead horse.

So after some absence I attempted to resurrect one of my pre-3.0 PvP builds and found that many, if not most, of my old sparring partners have basically quit PvP altogether.

But why?

I thought 3.0 was supposed to usher in a new, massively inclusive meta, to swell the ranks of prospective PvP'ers?

Or was it merely a diabolic way to get rid of actual PvP'ers entirely?

Nerf.

'Emasculate the powerful,' as opposed to 'masculate the weak,' appears to be the GGG, cuckolded modus operandi.

Gotta hit those castrato high notes.

'Grats GGG on being XBox ready!

Unfortunately, and perhaps subsequently, it appears most of the more talented PvP'ers have relegated themselves to loathsome mf'ing and trading...

I can only hope they lay dormant, waiting for the right meta, and like a collective ashen phoenix, arise to napalm-sticks-to-kids the top 100.

Or maybe, you know, Make ArpgPvP Great Again.
Last bumped on Nov 1, 2017, 6:44:29 AM
When the HLD arena is only accessible by Leo in your HO you know what they wanted to achieve.

I am sure a lot of new players don t even know leo or even have him in their HO creating way less influx of new PVP players.

Right click on the arena to see if there is people, joining the fun... all gone.

Now it is russian roulette: will I go in the arena for no reason, will I be alone after Leo sent me to this forsaken place, Why I am even bothering talking to this handless piece of shit? Why should I bother pvp I want also to trade and I have to teleport to my HO if I want pvp. Fuck this.

Good move from GGG to erase HLD or pvp alltogether.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Oct 27, 2017, 3:54:08 AM
We left because it's shit and not worth our time.

/Thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info