Ziggy D switched to Grim Dawn?

I usually don't have the time to watch streamers but sometimes I go check their YouTube account to see if there is something new and/or interesting is going on and this time it was like WTF? Ziggys last videos from the last 2 weeks were grim dawn videos. After that I was lookig baeclast 14 and tarke and the other guys were talking about Ziggy taking a break from poe, again WTF? Don't get me wrong I'm not a huge fan of Ziggy at all but I was always thinking that he would be the last guy standing when it comes to POE.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last bumped on Oct 29, 2017, 4:28:46 PM
He's played GD for a long time. Like most of us, he got done with this league fast. It was super easy to get the challenges done fast and the league is kind of meh in a lot of peeps' opinions. I think it's OK personally.

Edited to add: I'm on PoE every day at least to give free dailies etc and I see Ziggyd on a lot. Not sure what he is doing but he is on. He was my first friend in PoE. Seriously.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Oct 26, 2017, 10:29:01 PM
Ha yes
Last edited by Aesir7 on Oct 29, 2017, 5:36:32 AM
"
666lol666 wrote:
I usually don't have the time to watch streamers but sometimes I go check their YouTube account to see if there is something new and/or interesting is going on and this time it was like WTF? Ziggys last videos from the last 2 weeks were grim dawn videos. After that I was lookig baeclast 14 and tarke and the other guys were talking about Ziggy taking a break from poe, again WTF? Don't get me wrong I'm not a huge fan of Ziggy at all but I was always thinking that he would be the last guy standing when it comes to POE.

you know, there are 7386414621973 billion other games beside path of exile.
and usually when someone takes a "break" from PoE its because they board/done with the current league.

you cant play one game for 3 months strait without getting crazy.

personally, iv done with harbinger 2 weeks ago cause i played non stop from the beginning and i got bored with it and now i am playing guild wars 2 until next leauge.
Another day , Another chaos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info