What build for beginner (HC)

Hey all,
I'm new to PoE and thought after the german patch i'll give it a try because D3 is becoming boring.
I played always HC and i wanna do the same here in PoE. I unlocked the Scion a long time ago and i started a new one now and i have no idea what build is actually good and affordable without grinding 100 of hours.
In this thread are a lot builds but its very confusing for new players, which one is good to start with and which one are a long time goal to farm so i hoped you can help me a bit.
Or are others classes maybe better to start with?
Last edited by Example257 on Oct 24, 2017, 2:38:05 AM
Last bumped on Oct 30, 2017, 5:56:26 AM
"
Example257 wrote:
Hey all,
I'm new to PoE and thought after the german patch i'll give it a try because D3 is becoming boring.
I played always HC and i wanna do the same here in PoE. I unlocked the Scion a long time ago and i started a new one now and i have no idea what build is actually good and affordable without grinding 100 of hours.
In this thread are a lot builds but its very confusing for new players, which one is good to start with and which one are a long time goal to farm so i hoped you can help me a bit.
Or are others classes maybe better to start with?
Yeah, it's better to start with something more straightforward like Slayer / Marauder / Ranger, but you should check the comments and gear used in a guide (through poe.trade) to see how hard it will be to get the core items. For example 1-2ex total is pretty low budget and 1ex ~ 76c atm. Or you can play Dark Pact / Ancestral Warchief (FB or 2H)
Spoiler
and bore yourself to death
which are both a good option to learn stuff as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info