Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

WTB a Mirror Dagger

"
Greetings,

Im a casual player that has been around for a while. I almost always start and play leagues but I mostly end up at standard because I really enjoy the collecting aspect of the game as well.

I recently decided to sell most of my worthy items to purchase a notable item, I really want an item I can be proud of after lots of hours of effort. However Im not very familiar with super high end items.

I have been checking poe.trade for a while, but Im not sure about what choices I have. The only super high end item I know of are the Bows and the Loath Bane dagger. So Im pretty weak in terms of wisdom.

What would you guys suggest me to look at? After selling most of my stashes, I think I ended up at a solid 140-160ex budget. Im waiting for you guys' recommendations. This will be my biggest poe moment ever,

Thanks in advance,
Mandy.

After some suggestions on that forum page, I decided to buy a mirorred dagger within my budget! Please hit me up if you could sell me one.

Thank you
Last bumped on Nov 2, 2017, 2:54:19 PM

You're in luck, I'm offering to sell this for 155ex (cheapest on poe.trade is 160ex)

It's identical to loath bane in pretty much everyway, you can check on poe.trade.

PM me on forums if interested and we can arrange a time to trade
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.

GGR is more useful. and it is 162ex if you are interested.

IGN: deeptot
Last edited by u5218139 on Nov 2, 2017, 12:15:29 AM

165 ex
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Nov 2, 2017, 2:56:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info