Maps!

Hey!
Is it only me or wouldnt it be nice to have a map stash tab like essence to save space? and upgrade maps directly in that page..
the only thing is about the Normal/Magic and Rare but i think that it surley would be possible to find away around that!

Feedback if you have the same or diffrent toughts about this..

Would be nice to know if this is an crazy idea or good.
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2017, 11:13:21 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I've definitely thought of this too and the first thing that popped into my head was also the problem regarding magic and rare maps. I think a solution to this would be to have the maps listed almost similar to the div card tab (but much smaller) and have a drop down appear with all the different versions of that map you own when you click it. I feel like I also had another idea when I thought of this but now I've forgotten it...might have had something to do with the Atlas. Either way +1, would buy instantly
Well, I've actually been thinking the same ever since the essence/ div tabs came out, at least.

But as you said, magic and rare maps are a bit of a problem. How would you organize them? Same goes for normal maps with different amounts of quality.
The next thing is the question how many items it should hold, since maps don't stack 144 maps make 1 stash tab. So should about 150 maps (less than 10 per tier) go to this map tome? Or rather 300? 400? Or should it be a new dedicated stash only for maps that can be updated with stash tabs via the shop?

Well, I'm sure there is potential in the idea. And profit, too, for GGG.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I've suggested that they give up on the graphical storage and just give us one that looks like a file structure. They probably hate the idea, but it's really the only way to organize stuff like maps where each map is quantifiably different, yet similar enough that people want them organized.

By the way... if you're not using a quad tab, or multiple quad tabs to store your maps, you're not using the tools provided to their limits. It really makes a huge difference.
"
Scrown wrote:
Is it only me or wouldnt it be nice to have a map stash tab like essence to save space?

Or you could let the Atlas store maps. Just put a Tab (only able to hold maps) that expands whenever you click an Atlas node.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
map stash tab, and gem stash tab would all be useful.

My standard account has so many high level gems taking up space in my stash. I don't clear it out because if I ever want to theory craft a build using an old char, I can always go back and reuse the gems so it's nice to have them available.
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
Well, I've actually been thinking the same ever since the essence/ div tabs came out, at least.

But as you said, magic and rare maps are a bit of a problem. How would you organize them? Same goes for normal maps with different amounts of quality.
The next thing is the question how many items it should hold, since maps don't stack 144 maps make 1 stash tab. So should about 150 maps (less than 10 per tier) go to this map tome? Or rather 300? 400? Or should it be a new dedicated stash only for maps that can be updated with stash tabs via the shop?

Well, I'm sure there is potential in the idea. And profit, too, for GGG.

They could simply make the maps with the same name stackable and allow to browns in stack of map by using the scroll wheel when you put your cursor on it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info