Drop reduced with patch

Before the patch for the day of the game in the vault map I had 3-4 cards of Abandoned Wealth. After the patch, for several days there is not a single card, even when playing in a group. Even unique items fall much less often. Do everyone alike?
Sorry for my bad english.
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2017, 3:49:25 AM
It's called RNG, before you experienced the good part or RNG and were lucky to get the card drops as often as you did....now you are experiencing the bad part of RNG and not having any luck
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
No, the vault map has always been the source of stable earnings. When several days, after the patch, reduced the drop, it is immediately obvious.
Yes. And you're not going to be convinced by discussion, so why am I bothering?
"
hunterm65 wrote:

Before the patch for the day of the game in the vault map I had 3-4 cards of Abandoned Wealth. After the patch, for several days there is not a single card, even when playing in a group. Even unique items fall much less often. Do everyone alike?

Fact: I've ran this map probably over a hundred times this last year, and not ONCE have I dropped 3-4 cards in one run - WITH an MF char.

So, if you've dropped 3-4 cards you've been EXTREMELY lucky, and you're now back to normal. Nothing to do with the patch, just RNG. RNG isn't stable, if it was, it wouldn't be random.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Yes. And you're not going to be convinced by discussion, so why am I bothering?

Cuz it's funny?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
hunterm65 wrote:

Fact: I've ran this map probably over a hundred times this last year, and not ONCE have I dropped 3-4 cards in one run - WITH an MF char.

So, if you've dropped 3-4 cards you've been EXTREMELY lucky, and you're now back to normal. Nothing to do with the patch, just RNG. RNG isn't stable, if it was, it wouldn't be random.

MF has NOTHING to do with card drops, heh
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
MasterAxe wrote:

MF has NOTHING to do with card drops, heh

Of course it has. Not if you only include "Increased Item Rarity" in your "MF" definition, of course. But in PoE we have something called "quantity" too, which most people put in under the definition of "MF". ANyhow, I was talking about my MF char, with about 170 IIQ.

"heh"
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Oct 15, 2017, 12:56:45 PM
"
Phrazz wrote:

I talked about 3-4 cards a day (about 3-5 hours), this is if you play solo, you got more in the group, there were also 2 cards for one map. But now even in the group nothing has been obtained for several days.

"
hunterm65 wrote:

You can't infer drop rates from a single person's sample size. However, if you were getting 3-4 Abandoned Wealth cards per day (5 cards=3 Ex), then you were either getting abnormally lucky, or the drop rates needed a nerf.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info