The Flask

So I had a dream last night about PoE.. funny right?

Anyway, it was a new league, and a new patch later, some kind of warp-related league, where you can warp to different league-only areas in this league, that drops league-specific items, anyway, I've looted this flask in my dream, a unique one and newly added, it was some kind of elemental resist unique flask, I think, could be either a sapphire, ruby, topaz or even a bismuth flask. Anyway when I identified the flask it's name was simply called "The Flask" Bismuth flask or something like that, and it gave the resists as base, duh, and it's unique properties was Recover 80 mana instantly and +1 all gem/skills levels (that you have equipped on your gear) and this flask was kinda like the new meta for many builds well based on what global 820 told me in my dream. You think such a flask could be a meta for many builds in poe and could exist? I also found another unique flask in my dream but I forgot it's stats now because it wasn't as meta as The Flask, anyway it was fun leveling in the new league because of the warped areas stuff, brought new content to the game. And yeah the flask only dropped in monster level zones 60+ in the league-specific areas.
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
Last bumped on Oct 13, 2017, 7:57:15 PM
"Dear blog..."

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Sounds like a nice league and a nice flask, though.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
6 link with empower in it would effectively give +2 to all gems for the duration.... that seems exceptionally savage with spells, with the plus being ele resists. Without a downside I'd probably use it instead of atziri's promise
"
Blakwhysper wrote:
6 link with empower in it would effectively give +2 to all gems for the duration.... that seems exceptionally savage with spells, with the plus being ele resists. Without a downside I'd probably use it instead of atziri's promise

It was b/o ~2-6 exalted so hope you can afford it. ^^
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info