After several happy hours Constant Crashes returns

was happy this am as was able to login on oriath new start, 3 new characters, played for 3 or 4 hours then a crash, no big deal...after lunch another crash and again now.

poe was fixed for a few hours.

please undo what changed a few hours ago so i can again play with no crashes.

thank you
Last bumped on Nov 16, 2017, 5:51:09 PM
Read the stickies, look for the connection primer, run the tests it asks you to do and we can look at your connection.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
thank you BUT the problem was not within my pc but like last year debugging poe changes.

for many hours yesterday and all today - NO crashes or any other problems.

thank your Programmers for me (as a rep of all with similar problems).
still crashing
"
still crashing

If you refuse to do what Aragorn14 asked, nobody sensible is going to help you.

Also of note: if everyone experienced this problem, it wouldn't be interesting to ask for that sort of test. The simple fact is, they don't, for most people the game runs just fine for eight, ten, twenty hours at a stretch, no problem.

So, please, if you want help, work with us and do the diagnostics to work out what the root cause of the problem is.
sorry i didn't know i was the only one, or one of the few.

in the past i did all that was requested and it did not help.

but eventually everything, ex me playing in dx11, was ok

this afternoon i went to a harbringer character and played for several hours with no crashes.

i suspect that your new download solved all my problems.

i am about to continue to play the old league again and assume that the update fixed my problems their.

if i don't send again you will know all my problems are solved or am playing in harbringer ok.

thanks for your attention

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info