Just had my first T1 drop since I play the game

Even tho shavs isn't that valuable this league it still feels good to finally loot one.
Last bumped on Oct 10, 2017, 8:34:32 AM
Ha. I got my first and only Shav's from Zana ;) It would have made me rich in one of the past leagues. But still, bought it for 8c, sold for 1ex, so not too bad.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
Last edited by DGTLDaemon on Oct 9, 2017, 7:36:57 AM
I got a Shav's drop in a Xoph's Zone this league, and made a nice profit from it. It's easy enough to six socket 5 link a chest piece, and I ended up getting about 5-6 ex for it.
I drop bisco last week, it had like crappy 63%iiq after I throw 1 divine on it got it to 100 lol sold for 3ex that was my best drop so far...
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
I've played for like 5 years and have only ever gotten 1 k**m's heart and 1 void bat drop.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
krenderke wrote:

Even tho shavs isn't that valuable this league it still feels good to finally loot one.

gz! never found one in 4k hours of playtime xd still want one to drop even tho i won't use thatxd maybe for auramancer or something :P
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
5+ years:

Keep on truckin'
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I got too many t1 uniques in every leagues, let me know when next league start i will give you some good RnG.

Congrats on shav drop :)
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Oct 9, 2017, 12:28:17 PM
Haven't had a shavs drop but got a baron drop this league. Only T1 drop prior to that was a Heretic's a few leagues back.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Is there an actual list of T1 uniques, or are people just calling them that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info