Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

A new tale

I started writing without a destination tonight, but i am quickly grog fond of the direction it has gone.

ok this might take a little work to transcribe from like 20 seperate forum posts.

------------------------------------

Abandion stood, looking proud, but the terms were already settled, the decks had been shuffled, so when the actual moment of indecision was upon them... only their foes knew fear. Tarix eyed Abandion, and as they were keen to perceive, not a moments fear or hesitation.
"You have fought well. No Abandion, this on the eve of our true father. All that lays waste before us is ours to keep. Join me?

-------------------------
A long time had passed since their first meeting, and they had battled countless battles together.

Tarix stood back, as he was known to do. Abandion and he had many battles before and this was just one more day to them. today all days was not going to break that streak. He grinned and gave his knowing nodd, and Abandion did what he did best.

-----------------------------

Today, however, Abandion noticed a tear. A fairly subtle clue but one that caused Abandion some concern. He did not press the issue further.

They worked together on the battlefield in ways that had to be terrifying to see. Every foe obliterated like the next.

And boy did they party hard.

---------------------------------

"Abandion, I bear a troubling story today.

One of his outposts, one where he kept his daughters safely undetected.

Something had gone wrong.

They had gotten to her somehow. His daughter was dead.

The Rage he experienced in that moment gave him what he needed most. Clarity. He had trained himself well, and did not let the moment slip. "

"I only have one left, where is she?"

"They got to her as well, but from my knowledge she hasn't been harmed."

"Get us there quickly, let's end this efficiently."

They nodded as they parted ways.

They arrived fast,

by teleportation to be exact. Abandion was specialized in the magic, but Tarix was quickly becoming interested.

"Where is she?"

A professionally dressed man was attending a small car."

Tarix understood immediately and they moved to act.

The battle was over in a mere moment, the kidnapper obliterated and his daughter saved.

"Today, Abandion, today is a day for joy!"

------------------------------

They battled hard that night, with a renewed vitality.

A storm battalion was having trouble and Abandion moved to assist.

On his unrelenting blades moments were torn from days. As one commander arrived, they looked up curious.

"It is news from the battlefront. Something new is amiss."

"Tell me."

"The men were obliterated in a way that should not have been possible. Unless it was done by someone with understanding of of vortex manipulation magic."

This would prove troubling if confirmed.

--------------------------------

The squadron had been obliterated, as described.

"There is almost no trace. Can it be done?"

Abandion thought, and shook his head, "I thought myself to be without rival in my proficiency."

"If there is another man out there we need to wrench that power from his grasp. Immediately."

--------------------------

Last edited by DaleWinters on Oct 9, 2017, 4:52:28 AM
Last bumped on Oct 9, 2017, 2:30:46 AM
I guess why am I doing this in 2 different posts
Last edited by DaleWinters on Oct 9, 2017, 2:33:19 AM
this story sure seemed better at the time of writing

wtf kind of plot line
Last edited by DaleWinters on Oct 10, 2017, 11:24:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info