Divine Orbs and legacy Master-crafted mods range reroll

Hello everyone, I was wondering what will happen if I use a Divine Orb on an item with legacy master-crafted mods.
For example, let's assume I want to use a Divine on this ring:

If I'm right, the divine orb should reroll the flat energy shield and resistances within their current tier (standing at what poetrade says, they are all at minimum range of their tier so they shouldn't downgrade).
But what will happen to the "% increased maximum energy shield" roll, since it's a master crafted mod which could roll within 5-20% range and it's not available to craft since the last patch?
poetrade range says that its tier should be "20-22%", but is there a risk to roll under the 20%, assuming the mod won't be deleted anyways because it's legacy?
thank you!
Last edited by Giammafix on Oct 4, 2017, 4:34:34 AM
Last bumped on Nov 22, 2017, 6:16:07 AM
"
Giammafix wrote:
poetrade range says that its tier should be "20-22%", but is there a risk to roll under the 20%, assuming the mod won't be deleted anyways because it's legacy?
thank you!

Mastercrafts have their own ranges, you don't craft that stuff and then you have a real affix, it stays a mastercraft.

Before it was removed, it went from 5-20%.
(I never used it, so not 100% sure about the bottom roll, but 20% is the top roll)

Can you divine that ring?
Check patch nodes, also there was a long article about the changes to ES.
See if you can find something in there about divine orbs and on old mods.

99% sure: Do not divine that ring.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:
thank you!

Mastercrafts have their own ranges, you don't craft that stuff and then you have a real affix, it stays a mastercraft.

Before it was removed, it went from 5-20%.
(I never used it, so not 100% sure about the bottom roll, but 20% is the top roll)

Can you divine that ring?
Check patch nodes, also there was a long article about the changes to ES.
See if you can find something in there about divine orbs and on old mods.

99% sure: Do not divine that ring.

well thanks for the reply, I couldn't find anything about rerolling legacy mods in that article...
anyway that ring works well on my old standard pg so you're right, it isn't worth the risk :)
I know this is a month old but I recently was curious about the master mod rolls and I used a divine on a cheap % to es ring and it only rolls the numbers on the ring.
If the affix didn't get new range of values, like flat es prefix on armor getting reduced or crit multiplier reduced from 70% to 35%, for example, then I think it should reroll using original range of values for that affix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info