Can't progress through quest after killing boss *fixed*

I am stuck on Act V quest "Death to Purity". I have killed Justicar Casticus and looted the Eyes of Zeal. There was no door that spawned or opened for me after killing him to move forward to the next step to "....gain access to the Templar Courts and from there, slay High Templar Avarius...". I cannot get to the Templar Courts. I have searched the map 100% cleared twice and watched videos and read guides. I feel my game is messed up. Please Help

Fixed
Last edited by ThePontoon on Sep 29, 2017, 8:54:20 PM
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2017, 1:26:39 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
ThePontoon wrote:
I am stuck on Act V quest "Death to Purity". I have killed Justicar Casticus and looted the Eyes of Zeal. There was no door that spawned or opened for me after killing him to move forward to the next step to "....gain access to the Templar Courts and from there, slay High Templar Avarius...". I cannot get to the Templar Courts. I have searched the map 100% cleared twice and watched videos and read guides. I feel my game is messed up. Please Help

Fixed

What is the fix? same thing happened to me.
I am stuck as well.
The only thing I can think of is that you need to manually open a door to create the entrance to Oriath Square, in the slave pits. Have you found that exit and gone through? You have to explore a bit beyond the boss fight to get to it.

If that is the case, can you find the entrance to the templar court without it being active? should be way up the top of the map, on the right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info