Constant crashes, started today

PoE keeps crashing for me. I've played PoE for years and never had a crash before, and today it has crashed 8 times in 6 hours (on Steam). Have you updated something recently?
Last bumped on Nov 29, 2017, 5:01:31 PM
Now PoE (64bit) crashes approximately once in each area. It took me three tries to kill Maligaro, simply because the game crashed twice during the fight.
3 PoE (64bit) crashes in 1 hour. 4th.
Last edited by PlaneSpliter on Sep 26, 2017, 4:14:02 AM
I also have ever more occuring crashes since 3.0. At first it was maybe 1 crash per day, and now goes up to 1 crash every 2-3 hours.
I tried updating all drivers, verified the game files on steam, still no change with the crashes... I'm also using the 64bit version.

It's very annoying since I'm doing a lot of Lab and Shaper runs these days :/
anyone got solution on this problem?
+1 (or +100 if you count todays crashes)

No problems worth mentioning until now. Feels like it is becoming worse every level... hardly make it from one waypoint to the next.

Didn't change anything and I have doubts that it is a local issue but I'll start monitoring the temperatures.

Maybe it is related to the builds or skill effects? I'm trying out spectres for the first time today.

Edit: It's the scorching ray spectres I believe.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2022648/page/1#p15024295
Last edited by heba3771 on Nov 29, 2017, 5:25:08 PM
Crashes so often that im just login few times into one location, sometimes every few minutes - when playing with anyone. Slighty better when u playing alone. But its just really unplayable.
From the first paragraph of the first sticky, which you need to read:
"
- Bumping threads -

If you're experiencing a problem, please don't bump similar threads saying you have the same problem.
Instead, provide us with the required information in a new thread and we'll be able to help you more concisely.

Once your done with the first sticky, read the rest of the stickies and provide the information that's needed to assist, otherwise no one is going to be able to help.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info