Jack the Axe "rework"

or rather, changing of one line, instead of it having 2% leech, let's have it have 10 second soul eater or so? (where-as instead of gaining souls until the soul eater ends, each soul lasts 10 seconds)
Last bumped on Sep 27, 2017, 4:22:41 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Ask the guy who made it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
???? jack the axe is a blood / vampire axe. He creates bleeding that he absorbs with much loved voice and taunting i might add.

Thus the bleeding, components.

Changing him to a soul taker axe does nothing to stay with his lore or item concept.

Not to mention you then would have a really bad axe in regards to build. It wouldn't get high leech values, but would still have the leech rate penalty.

Make your own Soul Reaver, jump in the Lake of the Dead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
keeperofstars wrote:
???? jack the axe is a blood / vampire axe. He creates bleeding that he absorbs with much loved voice and taunting i might add.

Changing him to a soul taker axe does nothing to stay with his lore or item concept.

Not to mention you then would have a really bad axe in regards to build. It wouldn't get high leech values, but would still have the leech rate penalty.

thats nice axe thats nice Looks of 3d art but Show me today this low dps if some Play it and what Kind ot Tier maps he can sustain before a shit mob is killing him and he decide to use another more dps axe :)

you dont realize that nobody is playing the axe ?

jack the ex axe !
nice idea but ist death ... like ather stuff

so back to Berserker and nerfed fb so the Player have some fun before this going done -.-
If you not affraid of the Devil.. then you dont need a GOD !
"
"
keeperofstars wrote:

thats nice axe thats nice Looks of 3d art but Show me today this low dps if some Play it and what Kind ot Tier maps he can sustain before a shit mob is killing him and he decide to use another more dps axe :)

you dont realize that nobody is playing the axe ?

jack the ex axe !
nice idea but ist death ... like ather stuff

so back to Berserker and nerfed fb so the Player have some fun before this going done -.-

actually jack the axe, soul taker cleave, with hemo-gloves, gladiator does a ton of damage, jack it up with full mana reserve for 3-4 buffs, and it does tons of damage, basically leap slam cleave 1-2 times, whole pack dies, is able to do t15 maps, with little problem as gladiator it's not hard to reach vaal pact to offset the leech piece, or to just take leech nodes at bottom of tree.
You have 100% chance to bleed, and close to 200% increased damage cause everything is always bleeding 100% of the time. The new passives / supports for doing more damage against bleeding enemies makes it even more powerful.

Cyclone works well also.

It has several good builds with it, that have good clear, speed.

"
keeperofstars wrote:

i just thought to bring it on par (or maybe even strong af), and still have it lore friendly.... (vampire, soul stealer...) the leech becomes soul eater effect... which is insanely strong if you can get it to ramp up
problem soul eater got nerfed in 3.0 and now really only applies for the axe a 5% attack speed per stack.

The fact it's a 1 hand, that have decent attack speed, and it's advantage is to create bleed for 2secondary effects, attack speed isn't that great.

It's not bad but not worth losing the 2% leech.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info