Am I missing something?

At level 86 (almost 87) of solo play in the standard league, I haven't found anything game changing, just the same, regurgitated junk countless times over. I seem to find mass amounts of uniques and other great items for every other class EXCEPT for my own, and I feel like I've hit a brick wall in progression because of it.

I see things like Biscos Collar (which looks like it could help), but I'm told it can only drop in the SSF league. Anyone have any suggestions on things I can do to finally get a hold of some nice gear, aside from trading?

Thanks in advance!
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2017, 3:33:49 PM
Farming for Divination card sets can do it for you. yes the card sets for rarer uniques are themselves harder to get but once you find in what maps they drop you can farm for specific items that way
So far, I haven't seen very useful uniques from Divination cards for my class, aside from maybe Rat's Nest Divination cards, but that can only drop from regular acts and not maps, and the drops are so bad outside of maps. I've shaped a few maps as well and haven't found a single one of those shaped maps, that's how bad my RNG seems to be.
Last edited by Zeralex on Sep 22, 2017, 9:55:02 PM
Keep in mind that several divination card sets give random rares or uniques that have the potential to give you any unique in the game except for Boss loot specific uniques like the atziri uniques.

got my first 6L rare farming a divination card set.
Whoever told you that Bisco's only drops for SSF players has absolutely no fucking clue what they were talking about. No items are restricted like that.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
SimianJyhad wrote:
Keep in mind that several divination card sets give random rares or uniques that have the potential to give you any unique in the game except for Boss loot specific uniques like the atziri uniques.

got my first 6L rare farming a divination card set.

I wish I was that lucky. I think the only things I've found through random rares or uniques cards was insta-vendor because they were that bad, lol.

"
Whoever told you that Bisco's only drops for SSF players has absolutely no fucking clue what they were talking about. No items are restricted like that.

Thanks for letting me know, because it was actually someone on this forum that told me that I would have to have it drop in the SSF league first before I could find it in other leagues. I guess the real problem now is actually FINDING one. And is it just me, or are Apprentice Cartographer Sextant's extremely rare? I've found maybe 5 total out of the mass tons of maps I've run so far, and they help a lot with actual drops.

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info