golem mancy question

I know you need 2 primary jewels (and a few cheap ones)to make golem mancy truly work but i can only afford one jewel atm. would it be better to get anima stone for more golems and point them in the right direction or have two aggressive golems?

i really wanna play this build as soon as possible even if i gimp myself a little bit
some people say its better to ignore primordial might because it doesnt do much other then making your golems go crazy!
Last bumped on Nov 13, 2017, 3:57:39 AM
I was playing stone golems with 3x Primordial Eminence and anima stone, it worked fine, but I had many sweet things on top of that like nasty zombies with motreguls and baron, frenzy charges, unholy might and high movement speed on my minions.

edit: what I want to say is that 3x cheap primordial jewel + anima stone is good enough, so you can start with that and buy expensive primordial jewel(s) later. Or you can even start "goleming" on super low budget with dual Clayshaper (Id call that entry level for mapping)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Sep 22, 2017, 3:11:18 PM
"
chibiusa91 wrote:
some people say its better to ignore primordial might because it doesnt do much other then making your golems go crazy!

When Primordial Might was initially released, there were the occasional reports of it not even having any effect. That's how important it is :/
Anima Stone first, Primordial Might second.

Anima Stone giving you +2 golems is going to be a bigger DPS increase than Primordial Might making half the golem count more aggressive. You can make up for the lack of Primordial Might to a significant degree simply by hitting enemies yourself, which triggers the golems to engage. Doing so can even enhance the golems' damage significantly, if you set yourself up to proc Elemental Equilibrium on targets with Arc or such while golems pummel it to death.

EDIT: The exception would be ZiggyD-style Flame Golemancers that rely on constantly resummoning golems to generate new buffs/beacon of Corruption clouds. Those flat require an Anima Stone and also as many Primordial Mights as humanly possible and are commensurately disgustingly expensive. Even if they look like amazing fun to play. Damnit.
Last edited by 1453R on Sep 22, 2017, 3:22:50 PM
"
1453R wrote:
Anima Stone first, Primordial Might second.

Anima Stone giving you +2 golems is going to be a bigger DPS increase than Primordial Might making half the golem count more aggressive. You can make up for the lack of Primordial Might to a significant degree simply by hitting enemies yourself, which triggers the golems to engage. Doing so can even enhance the golems' damage significantly, if you set yourself up to proc Elemental Equilibrium on targets with Arc or such while golems pummel it to death.
awesome sounds good, thank you! ^_^
so did i got this right.. if you have 3 pcs of Primordial Eminence.. you get 3x30% = 90% buff to your Golem buffs?

Meaning for example with Stone Golem, you can get almost 200 Life Generation per second.. and with Flame Golem (using Liege of the Primordial passive) 46% increased dmg?

And if i understood correctly.. buffs from golems dont stack if you have 2x or more same type of Golems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info