All Challenges doable at or before 90?

This is the first time i managed to get to level 70 with a character, i ended up picking up a pretty strong build.

I was just wondering whether it's possible to do all the challenges for the cosmetics at level 90 or before it, or do i need to grind for days upon days to get to 91, 92, 93 etc to be able to get the rest of the challenges.

Last bumped on Sep 22, 2017, 1:27:38 PM
I have gotten to 37 at 90. So if you only want 36 yes, definitely.
Censored.
"
Vellaura wrote:
This is the first time i managed to get to level 70 with a character, i ended up picking up a pretty strong build.

I was just wondering whether it's possible to do all the challenges for the cosmetics at level 90 or before it, or do i need to grind for days upon days to get to 91, 92, 93 etc to be able to get the rest of the challenges.

Not sure why you imply 90+ level farming is somehow relevant to any challenges except for the lvl90 challenge.

But I got 24 before even getting 90 done so to add on to koly, 36 is doable. It isn't about levels, its about farming them out/being able to afford buying them off other players for like shaper kill and such if you need to.

Use global/trade 820 if needed. Unofficial chat for people to offer challenges/buy or sell them in trade channel.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
I'm SSF, thanks for the responses though!
In general you you don't have to be 90+ to do anything. You will notice most build guides finish up in the 80's because leveling past 90 is a 'challenge' on it's own.
Have you actually looked at the challenges? I'll list some:

1) Perandus Trove (you likely need tons of chaos and tons of grinding)

2) Three corrupted Essences (RNG says "play 300 hours")

3) Kill Shaper

4) Kill Uber Atziri

5) Kill 40 Guardians, 100 Izaros, 100 Atziris

Since this is your first time hitting 70 and you're SSF, there are some here you probably won't be able to do at all, let alone by 90. There are also truly absurd levels of grinding necessary to farm Offerings, a Trove, breaches, etc. In order to still be 90 when you've done these things, you'll need to have died A LOT.

TLDR: lol no
As SSF I hit 24 challenges at 90, with 4 challenges that I can easily complete if I put any amount of time in it (like Vaal side bosses, it's just tedious to run around the same zone 28 times, and I still have one "use these currency" to go because reasons). Many of the challenges take time to progress through which makes them unlikely to be completed earlier as SSF. Like twinned maps, sure it's easy, but I'm barely sustaining T10 right now and haven't found a single map above T12, so twinned T15 is not feasible right away even though I have the damage for it. I do expect to still hit 36 by the end of the league though so it's doable.

As others have said, if you were willing to buy your way through you can complete them easily, but I wouldn't expect you to hit 36 without any grinding past 90.

I started out the league as ssf (that didn't last, as I knew it wouldn't) but I had 24 or more before lvl 80 so with dedication yeah, you could get 36 but some would be a grind. You could, for example, grind prophecies to get hidden vaal pathways for the final 1 to 3 you are missing. That was me. :)
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info