Bleed chance increase for bow/attacks nodes not working.

Any bow + attack skill aren't receiving the %bleed increase from nodes on middle far right bow wheel on tree. But the poison AND bleed chance increase node on bottom right of duelist area is working. Am i missing something or bugged? Thank you.
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2017, 6:15:35 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
They work just fine, the display's hella limited though and will only account for the most generic Bleed Chance modifiers that exist.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
They work just fine, the display's hella limited though and will only account for the most generic Bleed Chance modifiers that exist.
so when I get nodes that say "increase bleed chance" and they work then I get the mentioned nodes that say the exact same thing and they don't work?....because that's what's happening and I've never experienced this before with bleed
builds in the past.
Its just a visual, bow attacks with still get the bleed chance, it just wont show in the character sheet
"
so when I get nodes that say "increase bleed chance" and they work then I get the mentioned nodes that say the exact same thing and they don't work?

1. "Bleed Chance" and "Bleed Chance with Bows" are decidedly not "the exact same thing".
2. As mentioned, they do work.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Sep 22, 2017, 6:15:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info