Achievement/challenges bug

Hey GGG

I encountered an issue yesterday playing the Harbinger League, where I killed the breachlord Tul on a shaped strand map, rewarding me with 10 Tul splinters and thus completing the 'Gain splinters from unique breach monsters' part of the 'Complete these encounters' league challenge, completing the challenge and granting me 39/40 challenges completed. However, when I go to the challenge tab, the challenge is not completed, saying I have 48/50 splinters gathered from the unique breach monsters. To make matters more confusing, the stats on the website/forum displays 39 league challenges completed, so there must be something a little off here :-) Additionally, on closer inspection of my previous achievements, many of my older achievements which I know that I've done before are not completed, and some of them like 'The forsaken masters' count 0/7 at maximum level, even though I have a couple of them at level 8 on standard.

Is it possible for you to look into these matters?

༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
༗ IGN: Legintown ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens Thread: 1772222 ༗
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2017, 5:44:40 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Legintown wrote:
like 'The forsaken masters' count 0/7 at maximum level, even though I have a couple of them at level 8 on standard.

Unless I'm mistaken those are new achievements, so it's not something which was previously tracked by the game. If you do a daily for a master in standard, are you given credit? I'm not certain but it's possible you'll be awarded achievement progress when doing so.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info