If GGG removed a league mechanic...

Which one would you want removed?

I vote for torment. I hate those ghosts.
Last bumped on Sep 25, 2017, 2:44:03 PM
Man, I want to see more mechanics come back. I think all of them should happen more frequently.

Except the tormented spirits. Fuck those guys.
"...we try not to be dicks." - Mark
"...i speke good englesh" - Rhys
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl
I could happily do away with all of them except Nemesis and Bloodlines. Maybe keep Anarchy.
We tested it extensively
Could definitely live without the shrines. They really add nothing a large pack of monsters wouldn't add.
"
Icholas wrote:
I could happily do away with all of them except Nemesis and Bloodlines. Maybe keep Anarchy.

So you would be fine if they removed Prophecies, Essences, Breaches, and even stronboxes from the game??? All together add quite a bit to the game.

I would keep all, but if one should be removed... torment I say.
Breaches...

My connection is pretty poor, every time I see a large glowing hand, I cry a bit, because I have to let it be, otherwise I die in a 5 second lag in like 80% of the times...
I'd remove the ghosts. It's not fun running after unrewarding content.
An alternative would be to not implement the Harbinger content, except for the shards, and monsters touched/possessed by ghosts could drop some shards in addition to their normal content. Having ghosts to push around could then start becoming interesting, as their rewards would be decently interesting.
I also vote Torment, unless the AI is fixed to where they actually go towards mobs, then I would choose tempest.
It's a shame everyone hates the tormented spirits now, but I do too. They used to be so much fun to chase because you had a real chance of getting good loot from them. I remember getting genuinely exciting upon hearing one.

Then a small number of players got creative in manipulating the mechanics and GGG thought it was best to nerf them to the point that they ruined the fun for everyone. They're just a nuisance now; a sad reminder of fun no longer had.
Not removed but i did like to see some old content getting some updates like tormented spirits.
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Sep 23, 2017, 4:10:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info