Inaccessible Loot In Lab

Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2017, 12:09:59 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
this shit happens every 3rd run, and there is already bunch of reports, but nothing happens.
upd: just did 5 runs, and every run had bugged labyrinth trove where i couldnt pick up loot.
rip 10midnights

gg ggg
And get a bug report number like Arch did and actually help instead of just complaining.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
here's my solution, equip 1hand hammer or other 1hand weapon with which you can use leap strike jump in, collect the loot and jump out.
"
verdiville wrote:
here's my solution, equip 1hand hammer or other 1hand weapon with which you can use leap strike jump in, collect the loot and jump out.

Lame workarounds are lame.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
And get a bug report number like Arch did and actually help instead of just complaining.

why do i need duplicate report? i have exact same issue.
also there are bunch of reports about same issues from other players.
"
h3llraiserlol wrote:
"
Aragorn14 wrote:

why do i need duplicate report? i have exact same issue.
also there are bunch of reports about same issues from other players.

You gotta be kidding me right?

Why do you go to school then since everyone else has already learned all of this stuff before?

Get the point?

More bug report numbers means more instances GGG can recreate which helps them narrow and track down the offending tile sets which is better for everyone. Doesn't matter that you have the exact same issue. Get a bug report number. Go read the stickies or click the link in my sig and learn what you need to post instead of just whining "Me too" on the forums. That doesn't help you or anyone else.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Sep 22, 2017, 7:40:46 AM
I have the same issue, except it's happened with a curious lockbox and a treasure key.

Reference number: 236,922,241

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info