[3.0] Dark Pact Quad Totem

I can start with that i allmost all leagues play 2 characters. 1 map farmer (up to t13-14) and 1 boss killer.
This is my boss killer in 3.0 patch and it have been so easy to kill everything (still havent done Uver Atziri, but shouldnt be a problem)

First of i can say that this aint that cheap build, but you can start out small and clear all.
I dont use any curses, Because im just to lazy.
The reason i dont have any movement skill in is that i just swapped out apeps rage wand for a "the rippling thought". Tooltip dps went lower with the sword but when i get the "Arcane surge" proc form the harbinger mob it spikes.

This is a build that you dont facetank everything. You actually need to play the game and dont just stand still.

So lets start:

Tree (Current level 91)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAMEBLMFQgceCPQOSBDMES0RLxGWFm8WvxhWGjgc3B0UJKomlScvKPoqCyoTKwortiycMtE1kjbFNuk64TwFPC08S0GHQZZEoUVHRZ1JUU3jTq5TUlVLWBdY5VnzWitcQF3yXl1h4mSdZlRmnmh0akNqjHBScg91nnjHeyB8g4LHg1-DzIPzh8uJ04w2jEaOZI8aj0aP-pBVlG-UoJUumuCiAKI-otmj8qYyplenCKeUp5uocqlIrhKw2LE2sVu2-rc-uJO5k7zqwGbDCcMTxq7IFM8V0PXR_dLo2CTYTdi92mLjauvu6_XvfPAf8NXyHfJF9W_3pviT-ej60v4K_of-jw==?accountName=grymtolf&characterName=SlinkDumpa

Bandits:
Spoiler
Kill All

Ascendency:
Spoiler

Guardian
Assassin
I went guardian first jsut cause of reduce curse effect. So when i got to level 49 i could equipp soul mantle, self flag jewel and 2 kikazaru rings.

Gear:
Spoiler

7 link spell totem Core item of this build

well you dont need it but 4 totems is really nice to have and wasier to kill shaper. You can still kill him with 3 totems easy.

Just swapped this from an Apeps Rage. Less tooltip dps but higher gained around 60k dps/totem with arcane surge proc

Must have 2 of theese or you will have problem with all the curses on you

Basic rare gear for the rest with life/res
I went for dark pact totem cast speed as enchant. Just because it was the cheapest at the moment.

The enchant on the boots is really nice to have. Since you dont crit. Your totems do. Well if you use the Orb of storms+pcoc setup you crit.
Jewels:
You need 1 self flag jewel. and the rest go for: Totem life, Maximum HP, and some kind of damage.

Gem Links:
Spoiler

6L: Dark Pact+ Added Chaos+ Controlled Destruction+ Conc effect+ Inc Crit damage+ Void mani.
Level 21 Dark pact gives you a good chunk of extra dps but its not required.

4L: Orb of storms, Inc Crit, Pcoc, Inc aoe.
Power charges on bosses och heavier mobs.

3L: Spell totem+ wither+ faster casting
Tbh i dont use this setup on bosses. somethimes but i dont need it.
Thats all that you need =)

Will soon do a build "guide" for my mapper and my next project. Stay tuned
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2017, 5:57:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info