Couple issues with shaper fight.

1. Loading, you have to wait for everything to load because for some reaosn i guess when you die the game decide to forget everything it loaded before? Once you loaded your inventory and flask all animation are good to go but that still quite some time and it bring a second issue.

2. Quantity of shaper vortex, i have no idea if it unlimited but i find pretty stupid that the most punishing factor of the fight for people that go with low but sustainable dps is that if you mess up a bit it lead to more messing up because it restrict your fighting area. Even more so with the loading thing i gotta wait for stuff to load which for some reason seem to let shaper generate more ball which lead to more trouble etc. Once i had to wait for loading and when i got in suprise suprise 6 shaper orb were waiting for me. Solution : when zana attempt to close down the summoned portal if she succeed it also clear away all the vortex on the ground. But still that an hard task that bring us to issue n.3 (Also gotta say the most stupid thing is how nothing wanr you about them. just gotta keep a look out and hope it spawn at a favorable moment.)

3. Invulnerable shaper targeting, id love to defend zana but between the lack of precision on the LT targeting and the constant troubling on invulnerability targeting i have a hard time protecting zana with my magma orb even using decoy because i simply can't realy control what i want as i want.

4. General weird stuff,to my knowledge shaper most damaging attack is his slam but i have seen him wlak up to me and just slash for all my health while during the fight i survived no once not twice but 4 times his slam thanks to massive ehp because of MoM

5. shaper is taunt immune, why? decoy totem has a cooldown and it also realy hard to scale it tankyness unless you go totem route which in that case you wont be using decoy totem so why on god name is he taunt immune,also why are the orb only coded to go after player instead of jsut the closest damageable target?
IGN : DCDTDito
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2017, 7:44:10 PM
I believe GGG acknowledged the Shaper issues. Here's hoping it's debugged and tuned next patch. I really don't want to waste all 4 fragments :/
Knowledge is power.
"
DCDTDito wrote:
2. Quantity of shaper vortex, i have no idea if it unlimited but i find pretty stupid that the most punishing factor of the fight for people that go with low but sustainable dps is that if you mess up a bit it lead to more messing up because it restrict your fighting area. Even more so with the loading thing i gotta wait for stuff to load which for some reason seem to let shaper generate more ball which lead to more trouble etc. Once i had to wait for loading and when i got in suprise suprise 6 shaper orb were waiting for me.

We have a change coming that should be in the next patch which changes this behaviour.

Thank you for your detailed report.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info