Microtransactions

I've found that since the update I've been unable to purchase points for microtransactions. the buy points page starts gray and after a while it will light up and I'll get a notification that says " Failed to get catalog details -2,146,697,205" Anyone else having this issue?
Last bumped on Oct 11, 2017, 2:18:23 PM
Hello,

I've been told that this is a connection timeout. This could be caused if your ISP is having issues, or be on Microsoft's end. Could you try again after a bit of time has passed and see if this still happens?
It has been happening every day for the past several days or so. I've been trying a few times a day
Interesting, I have someone looking into this right now to see if they can find anything else.
Alright thank you. I checked again today, and the same message about catalog details came up.
"
MrStetz wrote:
Alright thank you. I checked again today, and the same message about catalog details came up.

I've passed your gamer tag on to be looked at further, sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.
Still unable to purchase points for microtransactions.
"
MrStetz wrote:
Still unable to purchase points for microtransactions.

I've sent you a private message.
Hi there!
I have simulary problem, i cant buy microtransactions points on Xbox one. When i tap on "buy points" it shows some kind of downloading strip from xbox menu than shows information like " Purchase Failed -2,147,012,894" Please help!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info