disable help panel popups

how the fuck do we disable help panel popups? The only help i need is mental help after being assaulted by this garbage.

This is the most annoying thing in the game whenever you make a new character. If you right click the dialogue it it STILL opens up the entire dialogue. This can happen if you are aiming at something in the bottom right then bam you level up and then enjoy popup, or maybe you are just walking in that direction, so you get fucked.

I am talking about the bottom right corner popup
Image:
Spoiler

I am like 80% into the level and it STILL hasn't disappeared. Clicking the x in top right corner is not really a solution because it's gonna reappear every level or whatever it is.

Scoured the options pages for like 5 minutes after being fed up with this shit, re-reading every thing to make sure I didn't miss a checkbox.. still nope. Even went to login screen to see if it's like lockstep/prediction can only be changed from there, and then checked production.cfg and changed "tutorials_enabled=false"... still nope.
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2018, 2:36:36 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yeah, it sucks ass.

But :effort: has to be put in by GGG to remove it, so my guess is we're stuck with it.
YES PLS REMOVE THIS CRAP

Bump - this is really fucking annoying.
They disappear when you right-click on them since 3.1. Not a perfect solution, but always something.
"
biyte wrote:
how the fuck do we disable help panel popups? The only help i need is mental help after being assaulted by this garbage.

This is the most annoying thing in the game whenever you make a new character. If you right click the dialogue it it STILL opens up the entire dialogue. This can happen if you are aiming at something in the bottom right then bam you level up and then enjoy popup, or maybe you are just walking in that direction, so you get fucked.

I am talking about the bottom right corner popup
Image:
Spoiler

I am like 80% into the level and it STILL hasn't disappeared. Clicking the x in top right corner is not really a solution because it's gonna reappear every level or whatever it is.

Scoured the options pages for like 5 minutes after being fed up with this shit, re-reading every thing to make sure I didn't miss a checkbox.. still nope. Even went to login screen to see if it's like lockstep/prediction can only be changed from there, and then checked production.cfg and changed "tutorials_enabled=false"... still nope.

Well clearly GGG thinks you need help, I happen to agree.

Honestly, the things people whine about...
I have the same problem. I disabled tutorial... why isn't this part of the tutorial?
The force is strong in the power of the thorns!
Last edited by Pendoza on Feb 15, 2018, 1:36:29 PM
Bump.
Popups are annoying....

The prophecies pop-ups in the cent of the screen are annoying too....
Sorry for the necro but I still cannot find an option to disable these annoying popups. Every time I pickup a new orb on a new character: *PLOP* a new popup appeared. Even at endgame they can still appear.

And yes those prophecies are also annoying. The GUI has never been GGG's strongest point.
Last edited by silverdash on Feb 28, 2018, 9:25:12 AM
just hit "space" to close all popups.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info