Is there anyway we can press select in hideout and have it open to inventory instead of decorations?

I'm just being lazy :] BUT I do feel like it should open up inventory rather than decorations.
Last bumped on Sep 28, 2017, 11:57:00 AM
Preach. OH LAWD, PREACH IT...

I become irrationally angry about this. I know it's trivial, but I get so aggravated when I intend to open my inventory and it goes straight to decorations.
Yeah. I've been identifying my items before leaving the map so I can just go straight to the master & sell like that. Saves a little time I guess lol
This meke really no sense.my default action is not decorating hideout while mapping.
100% agree. Bump this until they fix it.
Standard Forever
Bump^
Who in hell would program it to open decorations over inventory in the first damn place. That's some simple but annoying shit right there.
I agree, should default to invwntory.

Also, have you wondered why our crafting menus have to be tied to decorations at all?

Hi guys,

This is changed in the next patch. By default your inventory is opened when you're NOT in edit mode. When in edit mode it defaults to your decorations panel.

Thanks!!
Excellent! Thanks Jeff & Company. Tiny QoL changes like this make such a HUGE difference in the long run.

Now, about those trade board filters...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info