Trade board bug!! 3.0.1b

Just offered 3c on a goldrim (second offers sent slot) it got rejected but I didn't receive my 3c back

Withdrew my astramentis offer on the first offers sent slot because I can't afford to loose that much exalted if rejected and bug reoccurs...

I've seen this posted with no replays yet so far I've lost 1alch n 3c no biggy to me but it makes you rethink offering on high ticketed items.

All info I have on it so far haven't canceled my sent offer yet in hopes the 3c magically reappears (the offer I lost the alch on I was able to cancel so the rejected offer wasn't hiding my currency it just simply not there)

Thank you for your time

Edit----
Relogging after logout also switching towns did not resolve this issue
Last edited by Xavioure on Sep 18, 2017, 10:14:30 AM
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2017, 3:24:18 PM
Hi,

Thanks for your report. I've passed on your gamertag to be looked into further.
I've yet to have it reoccur thankfully but I have one theory to what may have happened

I ran a perandice map device mod which cost 4c now without actually calculating how much chaos I have in stash/trades I just ran it but, if the trade was rejected prior to me running the map mod could it theoretically be taking the chaos from the rejected offer prior to stash (now coming to think of it I did buy a quality gem from a master at 1alchy) so could this be why my currency and a few others maybe missing from rejected offers?

I'll test this when I get home really curious now.

Thanks again Jeff n GGG
Just tested my theory it is indeed what is going on lost my 1c that was rejected but the remainder of the perandis cost (3c) out of the 4c cost then came from my stash

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info