Disconnection on area change update.

Hello everyone,

A change has been deployed to the live realm which may resolve the disconnection on area change problem that many of you have been experiencing.

We are still looking into this matter but would love to hear if this has improved your situation.

Thanks!
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2017, 10:35:31 AM
I just load The Quay, and it worked on first try !

Seems the update works properly.
Is this the same issue as when the game crashes back to console main screen sometimes when changing areas? It's not super frequent, but sucks when you are a summoner and have your spectres.
"
Jauron wrote:
Is this the same issue as when the game crashes back to console main screen sometimes when changing areas? It's not super frequent, but sucks when you are a summoner and have your spectres.

Disconnecting to the login screen is the one I'm referring to. Crashes to the dashboard are different then these.
Thanks for the fix!
Knowledge is power.
"
TheKTrain94 wrote:
Thanks for the fix!

Were you experiencing this issue prior to the change, if so, has this changed for you?
So far, I have experienced zero disconnects in my 2 hours of play. The areas that dced frequently (like Highgate) seem to be loaded in regularly now without problem.
Knowledge is power.
Have also noticed a remarkable improvement since the recent fix. I played hours last night and my only crash was when the Xbox pooped itself during a breach spawn. Dashboarded hard on that one, but much better than the disconnect associated with zoning. Ground effect maps are still largely unplayable, but this seems to be a cross platform issue. GJ GGG
Soooo much better. I admit I was getting pretty frustrated with the disconnects but was sure if I could just suffer through for a bit you'd fix it. Now it's been days since I've DC'd and it's glorious! Don't own a PC for gaming and my buddy has been playing this for years so after a couple years of "Dude! You'd love it!" It was pretty painful to be so excited to play it and then DC every 2nd travel. The DC's almost turned me away. After the patch didn't fix it was tough to slog on.

Now it's fixed for me and life is pretty grand right now!
"
TalenWill wrote:

Now it's fixed for me and life is pretty grand right now!

Hell ya!

Last week i had to quit playing due to constant disconnects.

Since the fix. I Haven't disconnected ONCE!

Back to having fun :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info