Red Maps Are Atrocious

Huh, still making claims without any substantiation. You provide some tangible evidence that not only proves the original Xbox One 500GB console crashes/DC's more frequently than newer models AND the specific problem with PoE is related to this problem you may have an argument. From the looks of it, you and your "10 friends" have gotten lucky - because myself and my "10 friends" haven't. If you're going to offer solutions and haphazardly provide answers to a problem plaguing many users of this game - atleast come prepared with evidence and not anecdotal hearsay.
Knowledge is power.
Theres no more proof to provide. You and youre friends are crashing and DCing and myself and my friends are not.

/Thread
"
Theres no more proof to provide. You and youre friends are crashing and DCing and myself and my friends are not.

/Thread

Please, you were the one who suggested buying a new Xbox console without any evidence that the console itself is a problem. You literally provided no help nor positive substance to this thread at all. When you tell someone they are wrong, you are expected to provide evidence of why that is. So far, you've provided nothing. You don't get to come into peoples' threads, declare they're wrong, and don't expect a refutation from them. Since you believe you have no burden of proof, it's obvious you have no argument to begin with.

I wonder, did you comment just to say it isn't happening to you so we all must be lying? You're full of yourself. Judging from your post history you just visit threads that people make concerning crashes/DC's just to tell people to buy new consoles and essentially "it doesn't happen to me, so all of you must be wrong". Also it seems the majority of your posts are straight toxic, and I reported most of them. People like you don't belong on these forums.

Oh, you're also the guy who got called out for trying to set prices for the Xbox base that everyone called out as bullshit. Damn, you really have a track record of bullshit don't you?
Knowledge is power.
Last edited by TheKTrain94 on Sep 19, 2017, 5:10:10 AM
"
TheKTrain94 wrote:
"

/Thread

Please, you were the one who suggested buying a new Xbox console without any evidence that the console itself is a problem. You literally provided no help nor positive substance to this thread at all. When you tell someone they are wrong, you are expected to provide evidence of why that is. So far, you've provided nothing. You don't get to come into peoples' threads, declare they're wrong, and don't expect a refutation from them. Since you believe you have no burden of proof, it's obvious you have no argument to begin with.

I wonder, did you comment just to say it isn't happening to you so we all must be lying? You're full of yourself. Judging from your post history you just visit threads that people make concerning crashes/DC's just to tell people to buy new consoles and essentially "it doesn't happen to me, so all of you must be wrong". Also it seems the majority of your posts are straight toxic, and I reported most of them. People like you don't belong on these forums.

Oh, you're also the guy who got called out for trying to set prices for the Xbox base that everyone called out as bullshit. Damn, you really have a track record of bullshit don't you?

Lol you mean my thread that is now the eco base? Ya, that was made to prevent new players from being scammed.

Also as far as my posts being "Toxic", They might come off that way but i wouldn't have to post if people would read before posting.

on a side note, Looking at your posts, You have done nothing but moan and complain about bugs hey already know about, atleast I help people that can be helped.
"
"
TheKTrain94 wrote:
"

/Thread

Lol you mean my thread that is now the eco base? Ya, that was made to prevent new players from being scammed.

Also as far as my posts being "Toxic", They might come off that way but i wouldn't have to post if people would read before posting.

on a side note, Looking at your posts, You have done nothing but moan and complain about bugs hey already know about, atleast I help people that can be helped.

You already made it clear you never intended to offer any help in the first place. If you think reporting bugs is moaning and complaining, you are literally delusional. Now THAT'S something that can't be helped.
Knowledge is power.
80% of my total forum posts is helping people. Its clear im having a discussion with a child.
Guess this is one of those 20% posts, lol.
Knowledge is power.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info