Red Maps Are Atrocious

Considering the vast majority of players haven't reached red maps - I have to bring this to light or at least try to. The Red Maps are unbearably filled with DCs and crashes. I've been reporting each one specifically with each instance of them. I've lost quite a bit of maps due to the bugged ones crashing or dcing multiple times over. Here's my newest one.

Map - Plaza(Red)
Connection - Wired
Location - Ohio
Realm - Washington D.C.
Console - Original Xbox One 500GB.
Time of DC's - 6pm est

Edit - Most DC's are occuring in the loading screen. Most crashes occur within the map itself(and crashes to dashboard).
Knowledge is power.
Last edited by TheKTrain94 on Sep 17, 2017, 6:07:40 PM
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2017, 5:09:49 AM
Thanks for your report. The issue with disconnecting to login screen is still being worked on.

How often are you experiencing crashes to the dashboard?
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Thanks for your report. The issue with disconnecting to login screen is still being worked on.

Thank you for looking into a fix for the DCs. As for crashes, they are much less common and seem to be tied with certain maps. As far as I remember, I've crashed to dashboard and was able to resume the same map after re-entering on these maps : Chateau, Waterways, Lair.
Knowledge is power.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:

Thank you for looking into a fix for the DCs. As for crashes, they are much less common and seem to be tied with certain maps. As far as I remember, I've crashed to dashboard and was able to resume the same map after re-entering on these maps : Chateau, Waterways, Lair.
Knowledge is power.
Im experiencing the same thing,lost 2 beachhead yesterday =/ if you get the "touching the portal dc you to login screen problem"try to close the app it seem to work most of the time.
I believe someone has posted a band aid fix that was working for them. If I recall correctly they were hitting the Xbox Home button as soon as they began an area transition, then resuming the game when they could see the area had loaded.

I just had a chat with the relevant people looking into the disconnection issue, they are still working on this; I hope to have more info to share by the end of today.
Only tier 11 and higher map i cant run is lair, because of crashing in load screen. But thats a known bug for awhile

Other that that, Think its time to check you're connections or if playing on a year 1 xbox, get a new one.

I have a group of 10 or so players who all run tier 11 and up with no loading issues.

The only real problem is burning ground / shock / chilled ground, 2 FPS shit and that shaper is buggy af.
Last edited by Its_Tek on Sep 18, 2017, 1:57:27 AM
My connection and my Xbox are fine, bud. There are widespread reports of disconnections from a multitude of people on this forum and "the buddies I play with". We have direct contradictory claims, so either one of us is wrong or you haven't got to experience the DCs at their worst like many others have. It IS a big issue, regardless if you claim you've never had these problems or your friends did. I've been reporting each DC the past couple days and I'm currently around 10-12 DC's on top of 3-4 crashes.
Knowledge is power.
To recommend buying a new Xbox to get around a serious in game issue exclusive to one game is mind boggling - considering you have no evidence that older Xbox models are more prone to these issues.
Knowledge is power.
"
TheKTrain94 wrote:
To recommend buying a new Xbox to get around a serious in game issue exclusive to one game is mind boggling - considering you have no evidence that older Xbox models are more prone to these issues.

If you dont think Y1 Xb1's are more prone to freezes and crashing, then go do some research yourself, cause you are wrong.

As far as the DC and Crashes go, you might be right, we could just be lucky, or could be that we aren't on Y1 xb1 with a good wired connection.

Either way. Im not crashing or DCing so, Gl.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info