Movement question

So the patch said they were going to tweak the movement and make it easier to make small steps instead of the giant leaps before. It can be difficult to maneuver around traps with the movement so lousy.

Did anyone notice a change? I still move the same amount after letting go of the controller as I have since beta and complained about it then.
Last bumped on Sep 18, 2017, 10:05:29 AM
I feel like it is a shorter distance, but still a bit much.

I'd really like to see a whole suite of options and toggles, given the limitations of console controllers. These would enable builds to modify controller behavior to overcome the specific limitations that impact that particular build.

One such option is a sensitivity slider for movement when tapping the analogue stick in a direction.

Not hijacking your thread :)
What I want to see most is a toggle for left trigger that modifies behavior based on skill type--movement and projectile skills always target max distance, some way of enabling accurate corpse targeting, etc. I am particularly avoiding multi-projectile builds, because I find the experience rather painful when a single monster enters melee range and every additional projectile fires wide and misses everything else.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
The dead zone is MUCH tighter. Hold in the left stick to look at some items and just barely move it around and watch your character do the Thriller dance.

It may have something to do with whatever skills you're using OP. Aiming and moving feel much tigter to me, but I'm playing a high move speed character, so....
Changes have been made when you push a little the stick.

It's a step but it's not what players are expected.
I really hope they will change that and the character will stop when you release the stick.
Last edited by KikitheKing on Sep 18, 2017, 10:06:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info