Trade market filtering

Anyway to filter trade market items? Maybe based on stats, names, rarity, etc? All these worthless items on the board make it very difficult to find decent gear.
Last bumped on Sep 26, 2017, 4:08:32 PM
I would also like to see a feature like this. Searching only for uniques or only for rares would be awesome.
I just think about it today, when spend 30 minutes to find amulet i need among all of this trash. GGG, plz tell us you work about that!!
That's the feature i'm waiting for !
Then the game will be perfect.
"
Vonuchka wrote:
I just think about it today, when spend 30 minutes to find amulet i need among all of this trash. GGG, plz tell us you work about that!!

Have you tried looking for a jewel yet ? I think I'll just skip jewel skills all together for now.
Jewels and rings are the worst, we definitely need a filter that highlights items by searchable stats.
Filters will do only for rare amulets/gems.
Whole market seems to be empty, I check every day for Starforge = never any.
PC = 849 pieces on poe.trade....
Not sure if there is 200x less players on xbox or just most of players don't have premium tabs...
"
jaav wrote:
Filters will do only for rare amulets/gems.
Whole market seems to be empty, I check every day for Starforge = never any.
PC = 849 pieces on poe.trade....
Not sure if there is 200x less players on xbox or just most of players don't have premium tabs...

The game is still pretty young on xbox just give it some time and you ll find every item you want :)
They've stated multipel time that they don't plan on improving the AH (yet people still blindly praise them and claim they're the greatest gaming company since they listen to their playerbase, it's sad that people can be so deluded.

They did try to claim player interaction is the reason they have it this way; really, player interaction? In a game where you disabled the chat feature? The same game that I can't even see anyone else's gamertag to at least be able to use XBL chat features? The same game that has a 50 character limit on the only way to actually interact with another player? I may not be a farmer but I know bullshit when I see it.

Then they managed to compltely break the AH even though they weren't making any changes to it, top-tier coding at work right there. Myself and many others lost a bunch of stuff due to this and the bugs that came afterwards, doesn't matter much to me but caused others to quit.

Now I'm going toget this out of the way since there's always a handful of people who pop up with the "it's free" claim as if that means it should be immune from scrutiny or that they're doing this for entirely philanthropic reason. It has been proven that a F2P model with microtransactions generates more revenue than B2P or P2P, so they're making more money yet putting out a worse product and somehow there are people still thinking they can do no wrong.

I can only imagine what my customers would do if I provided service, or responded to issues, in anywhere near the manner that GGG does.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
I'm split personally. Yeah some filters would be nice but not too many. I'd rather have it as is, than flippers given all the tools they need to dominate and the AH being the path to power.

Unique / Rare etc seems OK. Links and sockets? Dunno.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info