Rick and Morty!

So I watched the entire serie recently and this is AMAZING!!!!! I suggest to anyone who have not seen it yet GO and watch it, it's clever and funny.

Wubba Lubba dub-dub mother fuckers!

Spoiler
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2017, 10:34:33 PM
episode 7 (the latest one) is better than anything iv ever seen on tv.
Spoiler

So is killing the corrupt captains of industry make president morty good or bad?

Spoiler

OMG that 'simple rick' tangental story was ridiculously awesome.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Sep 13, 2017, 5:24:34 AM
I watched the pilot a couple of days ago because everyone is going crazy about the show. It was... weird. Not really sure what the appeal is. Should I keep watching?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
I watched the pilot a couple of days ago because everyone is going crazy about the show. It was... weird. Not really sure what the appeal is. Should I keep watching?

Lawnmower Dog is next up, so yes =)
"
Xavderion wrote:

The pilot is extremely annoying to watch, it gets (a lot) better with the rest.

Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Best show on TV right now IMO.

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Best show on TV right now IMO.

My friend turned me onto the show about a month ago. Really good friend.

For as self-contained as many episodes are, there is good continuity throughout the series, and plenty of shout-outs an other easter eggs for those inclined to look for them.

Highly recommended.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
ye rick and morty is great for when you are in a shitty mood , quickly turns the frown upside down.
latest episode was awesome.
After Sept 10th's epic episode of epicness, Sept 17th gave us a fun little breather episode. Lots of silly vignettes, a fun Men In Black references or two, and a special Summer moment of awesome to close things down.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
I'm glad that i decided to watch this series. It's the best decision so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info