Item Drops Disappearing

Every once in a while items that have been recently dropped when I kill an enemy disappears within half a second. I don't even get a chance to pick it up. I cannot find much of a rhyme or reason to the issue. It happens at random times.

Example: I just finished the final boss at the end of "The Harvest" which is the end of Act 4. The boss dropped all his items and not even a second later all the items just vanish. Including a unique item, orbs, and the rest I couldn't even read in time let alone pick up.

This has happened in earlier acts where newly dropped items just disappear as soon as they appear. I'm not sure exactly what to do. I've restarted my Xbox, wifi, the game itself, and anything else I could think of. The issue hasn't resolved itself.

Is anybody else having this problem?
Last bumped on Jan 9, 2024, 3:54:47 PM
Even RT + Down D-pad hasn't worked.

Also, LT + Left stick hasn't worked. When I used this option, I haven't gotten everything back that was lost. To the items that somehow remained I cannot scroll through them.
Last edited by LuckyTrash on Sep 11, 2017, 3:18:41 AM
I'm having the exact same problem so it is not just you. I have tried everything to correct this problem to no avail. It's acting almost as a drop filter, but as far as I know there is no way to filter drops as is possible on pc.

Nevermind...there is a loot filter that kicks in mid-game. RT and down on the d-pad.

Btw...I want to support your game financially with one of your packs but I just can't do it until I quit getting kicked off the server randomly about every 2 to 3 hours of playtime. I'm now on Act 10 and it has happened a few times at key moments during or before boss fights and labs. Please fix as I would love to support this otherwise great game!
Last edited by Pbfloyd2112 on Sep 20, 2017, 3:13:52 PM
Same exact issue. Xbox one. Up to date. 9 out of 10 items disappear. I've switched filters and still, the issue remains. Anyone have an update?
It happens sometimes. It happens sometimes on the PC version too (at least last time I played).
Whenever this happens, just leave your map, log out to the log in screen. Then log back in and go into your map again. Items will be there again.

The items never really disappeared, the loot filter just stopped showing them. Hope this helps! You Can always hold down the left thumb stick to see all the items pop up again. But they'll hide again once you take your finger off the stick. Weird bug, but like I said, logging out and logging back in fixed it for me.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
its on pc to. it happened for about 10 times the last week

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info