Healing buck with Life Flask

I dont know if it is a buck or I am missing something.

I am useing Warlord's Mark on enemys.
And i have
Unavailable
(dosent matter witch Flask, i have recognised it by other Flasks also).

When the Flasks charges are not full and I am useing the Flask in that moment, where I will get charges back, I get Life and Charges back at the same time.
I am expecting when I get Life back that I am losing Charges and when it happens at the same time the charges will stay at the same (depending on how mutch i get back).

I even recognised it with two Flask. They were half full and I just used one of them in the moment, when I got charges back.
Both Flask got filed up the same higth and I also got life back.
Es gibt drei Wege des Lernens:

Durch Nachdenken, das ist der edelste.
Durch Erfahrung, das ist der bitterste.
Und durch Nachahmung, das ist der leichteste.

Konfuzius um 510 v. Chr.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Warlord's Mark gives you extra charges in your flask, and gives you life when you hit enemies, over a few seconds - You're probably just getting healing from Warlord's Mark's life leech, which looks the same as flask healing if you do enough damage.
Balance & Design
So, if I am using a Flask in that Moment where I am getting charges back, I am not able to use Flasks?

Edit:
I tryed it out without useing Warlords Mark and the effect was the same.
All Flasks had the same Charges (21) by using one Flask in that moment where I get Charges back.
It could be that I get Life back form the Life Leach Gem.

Edit 2:
Now I turnd of all Items and Gems that have Life Leach or giving me Life back by killing an enemy.
It works now correctly, I got one Charge for killing the enemy and I lost 10 Charges for using the Flask.
Es gibt drei Wege des Lernens:

Durch Nachdenken, das ist der edelste.
Durch Erfahrung, das ist der bitterste.
Und durch Nachahmung, das ist der leichteste.

Konfuzius um 510 v. Chr.
Last edited by Youngblood on Feb 20, 2012, 5:16:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info