[<Weebo~>] Fight Night - Recruiting Members - Active Discord

We are a little yet developing affectionate organization that essentially plays Standard and temp league. We are additionally vigorously associated with helping each other with assembles and amusement information. Our objective is END Diversion mapping and Plunder!. Guild giveaways in the future! Striving for members.

Guild Region: US
Guild Leader: Fakkulord (currently in vacation)
Guild Second in Command: Yaboymattz (Temporary Guild Leader)
Guild Officer(s):
- AnotherDamnDuelist
- Spintewwinn
- NihkCiao

Rules

All drama & fights should be taken to private messages, unless it concerns harassment in the
guild. We take no responsibility for the events you take part in pm/dm. If you keep up the
drama/fight, it will result in a mute for a period of time, which the guild leader/officer will
decide upon. This rule includes any passive aggression

Please respect and be polite to everyone.
• Swearing is allowed, but keep it moderate. Any defame, libel, ridicule, mock, stalk, threaten,
harass, intimidate or abuse on someone, will be kicked.
• Don't insult someone unless they are fine with it. If they don't like it and you keep going,
it will be punished.

Do not abuse
• Keep anything clean from main chat such as non-productive arguments and useless debate that
only lead to drama
• Toxicity, spamming, trolling, bullshitting, trash talking or misleading won't be allowed.
• Being able to post a few pictures on related talk will be okay. Abusing by posting pictures
over 5 times or less in a few minutes, may or may not be considered as an abuse.

Guild Chat Policy
• You are free to use the guild chat in order to ask for help with hard content, request
mapping parties, organize your own parties and generally chat and have fun. Please keep
trading offers to minimum and use poe.trade. Guild chat is to be mostly used to give away
stuff you do not need for free.
In rare cases one might want to sell items at a severely discounted price for guild members,
which is allowed, but spamming won't be tolerated. Please be polite. We're all here to have
fun.

Inactivity
• If you are absence more than a week without a notice. You'll be kicked from the guild.
Guild Purge every Thursday at 12:30 pm PST / 3:30 PM EST

Guild Stash
Spoiler
The stash tabs are as per the following:

ORANGE tabs are free for anybody to give or take things they may require in their attempts.

RED tabs are Officer expel as it were. You can ask for things from these tabs for leveling or rounding out your chart book. Everybody is allowed to give things to them too.

Different tabs are just available by the society pioneer just and predominantly used to make occasions, (for example, giveaways and lotteries). Check the date on a tab to know when the following one is planned for request to have an opportunity to win cool and energizing things gave by other organization individuals.

You can likewise give things yourself to make the society more diversion for others. In the event that they are regarded fit, they will be incorporated into the following occasion. Supporting the society should be possible likewise by Offering Focuses to

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

How to Apply
- Age(16+)
- Microphone (Recommended for discord chat/voice)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Latest Contributions

ZieaCiao = 100 points, 12 Points
Dalvmin = 50 points
Vlad_Tech = 16 points
Spintewwinn = 50 points - stash tab
hentai_txt = 200 points
Last edited by yokaiyanna on Dec 3, 2017, 1:29:37 AM
Last bumped on Dec 8, 2017, 2:59:29 AM
Bump! Great guild leader Great people!
[Deleted]
Last edited by Evailya on Sep 26, 2017, 8:45:24 AM
Interested! How do I apply? I have always played solo so no guild experience in this game.
Message any of the officers. Currently capping at 30 members
[deleted]
Last edited by NanoV on Sep 10, 2017, 7:04:38 AM
hey I joined a few days ago and I could say they're a pretty friendly build if you're a beginner and looking for a guild.
can i join my fellow weeebs~~

Ign: zaozin

[img]https://i.imgur.com/V8Mz4hJ.png[/img]
Last edited by PuriPuriMandingo on Sep 20, 2017, 8:12:16 AM
Hi, could i join the guild :D looking for people to play the game with. Mapping solo got a lil boring

IGN : JuicyIcestickle
Added 20 slots(Leader) and 1 guild stash(Member Contribution). Welcoming all members.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info