Last Standing Light of Wraeclast

Hi, Exiles!

From the begining I just want to apologize for my English, so don't hang me on tree.

I want to share my vision of hideout, and want feedback from you what should or I shouldn't change. My h/o isn't shiny but isn't raw too. I'm just enjoy telling a story through my h/o. I like to take care of tiny details on there. Like axe near man who cut wood logs. And I'm just happy when some1 join to me on rota, trade or just to take a peak and could see some of little details and secrets my hideout could have. And said like, "Wow I'd never expected that there's a background story." and stays here for couple of moments to discover something new.

Some1 can say everthing there as a purpose and connect to each other, but some1 could say it's just a pity and nice hideout. I don't blame any1 for his or her opinion. I just want to share, I could say a pice of art that I made. That's all.

Here's some screenshoots.
Spoiler

And here's video, it's not so good but if some1 just want to try it on your own skin, just whisp to me :) and I'll invite you with pleasure, and a little bit of curiosity of your reaction.

It's not something big, but if only one person get intrested in it, I'll be happy.
Thanks for your time! And see you in Wraeclast or Oriath Exiles!
Last edited by marihuanin on Sep 5, 2017, 10:40:50 PM
Last bumped on Sep 9, 2017, 12:06:38 PM
I love this hideout. Your use of color and lighting are really great!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info