At times the website is downright unusable

Ever since 3.0 launched, there have been periods where for a few minutes the website slows to an absolute crawl. Loading a page can take more than 10 seconds. God help you if you try to submit a post, because you'll wait over 30 seconds only to receive an error message. This has been going on for a month now, and my concern is that it tends to happen during the night-time for you guys in NZ, so I dunno if you're aware of it.

By the way, about that error message. "Duplicate submission protection enabled. You may have submitted this form already..." no, I haven't actually. I have seen this error over 100 times. It has been correct a grand total of twice. Both times I ignored it out of habit, so other than causing frustration it served no practical purpose whatsoever. If the forum's slower than normal, the error is constant. If you've typing multiple posts in different tabs, the error is constant.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last bumped on Sep 4, 2017, 10:34:13 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info