Still no NPC dialogue at the end of Act 3?...

I admit I'm a little disappointed by this - I always found it quite bizarre that no one in the Sarn Encampment has anything to say when you kill Dominus. Since, you know, he seems like the main boss at the beginning, responsible for all the exiles and experiments, before anyone even has a clue about Malachai and everything beyond, you'd expect at least a small party (and a hug from Clarissa, please).

I thought, since a lot of new dialogue would have to be recorded for Act 8, this would also be done, while there's an opportunity... but nope, there's still just Dialla's motivational speech, and everyone in the encampment seems to be as bored as always.

Are there any plans for this in the future? It may be a detail to most, but it feels weirdly out of place compared to the other acts, and kinda kills the "you killed the big bad guy after a 10 minute fight, well done!" effect which helps get into the game, especially for newer players.

(Also contributed a bit to why I always liked Act 3 the least, besides some repetitive/chaotic locations, but the latter has been addressed and improved very nicely in 3.0.)

Don't want this to sound like another complaining thread, but just a bit of constructive feedback :)
Last edited by TheLiberation on Aug 31, 2017, 7:58:27 AM
Last bumped on Aug 31, 2017, 7:56:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info