[3.0]Berserker Spectral Throw / Molten Strike (Shaper Video)

i am here to share my second build -> Spectral Throw and Molten Strike,this build is very cool and cheaper(maybe 100 chaos).

Code
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/3ZTLWJzw

Core
Spoiler

Items
Spoiler

Gem links
Spoiler

5 links for farm ->

6 links for boss ->

or

Skilltree

Flasks
Spoiler

Jewels
Spoiler
increased Attack Speed with Swords,increased Fire damage (all cheaper)

Bandits

Spoiler

2 skillpoints

Map mods
Spoiler
Mod wtih Reflected Elemental Damage can't do

Video
https://vimeo.com/231853652

Forgive me ,my government banned many outside networks so i can't use youtube and twitch without vpn

Last edited by sawadeka on Sep 16, 2017, 8:18:05 PM
Last bumped on Sep 18, 2017, 11:59:18 AM
no one interested?
I made a character with this build. Currently Lv69
So far I dont see myself switching from Sunder to ST.
6 linked sunder has 30k (tooltip) DPS on my current setup with only 3 additional Melee nodes (Butchery).
The 6 Linked ST has 5-7k with horrendous mana cost (even on 2 Elreon's rings)

Got Winds of change
"
horst06 wrote:
I made a character with this build. Currently Lv69
So far I dont see myself switching from Sunder to ST.
6 linked sunder has 30k (tooltip) DPS on my current setup with only 3 additional Melee nodes (Butchery).
The 6 Linked ST has 5-7k with horrendous mana cost (even on 2 Elreon's rings)

Got Winds of change

maybe 5 links molten strike is better than 6 links sunder,you just need Wildfire X2,and Point Blank wiil give you large damage
Last edited by sawadeka on Sep 9, 2017, 10:39:05 AM
I'm going to give it a whirl currently level 20 hah looks like fun.
what's the ideal weapon didn't see what weapon you used I know it's a 2hander but being new what should I look for other than fire damage I'm sure
"
Truthofval wrote:
what's the ideal weapon didn't see what weapon you used I know it's a 2hander but being new what should I look for other than fire damage I'm sure

Oro's Sacrifice
so far so good I see what you mean about reflect mobs though lol almost instant suicide, he's 70 now just working on my 6 links oros is 5 link and armor is 5 as well both have 6 sockets just will wait on the armor till I have another one to mess with what ascendant points you used I don't have a pc and cannot see yours my phone I can't move around the skill tree that is for your awnsers and sorry I didn't see the sword until after I posted lol.
"
Truthofval wrote:
so far so good I see what you mean about reflect mobs though lol almost instant suicide, he's 70 now just working on my 6 links oros is 5 link and armor is 5 as well both have 6 sockets just will wait on the armor till I have another one to mess with what ascendant points you used I don't have a pc and cannot see yours my phone I can't move around the skill tree that is for your awnsers and sorry I didn't see the sword until after I posted lol.

edit again,try it,the skill tree
I'll have to use a buddies pc or something the skill tree don't work for mobile phones or I just don't know how to work it on them lol thanks for your edits and help man cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info