Triple - Totem Summoner Scion

Hey guys, I'm kinda new to the game (I've played before, during the Vaal Expansion) and I like to create some weird builds, see if they work.

I wanted a very "lazy" build, with most of the elements being automated by totems, so I came up with the a 3 totem scion build, using zombies and raging spirits.

Please share your opinions and tips on how to improve it, I didn't consider any uniques while build this, so it may look unrefined, because it is.

Passive Tree
Spoiler
https://www.poeplanner.com/AAkAANEACBAAAGUIZ5M6vScYVhg8-ehBh7c-_grYvTWStfJuqmSEBqCCx9P7qH1akWqsKPq4kxzcjxrr7ohApqwqmPqA2QsabDbpJKoWb-Nq-tJmnljlKhNaK6Pypwja3VfJDXzqurQMRnHhiB2q_knK076KkyfviPk3189JsaEvmuBFnVNScg9Z8xo4kFWFMpctSU-8qpitHb4zhwPukDNFRzLR-b2PRpuhGGp4L3zlWAf314RIXGvDbayYOlhVxuKtCdnKRidzWBexW6I-PEukoKYyAAAAAAA=

I made this tree based on some SRS builds, some of the nodes (like the DEX one) are situational.
I'm not sure about Mind of Matter, but it seemed like a good defensife option since i'm not going to spam skills.
Another thing I'm not sure about is the lack of "Totem Life" nodes, are they going to survive?

Gems Setup
Spoiler
6 link: Spell Totem, Summon Raging Spirits, Minion Damage, Melee Physical Damage, Melee Splash and Added Fire Damage (maybe Multistrike?)

6 link: Raize Zombie, Vaal Summon Skeletons, Minion Damage, Minion Life, Added Fire Damage and Multistrike

4 link: Arc, Curse on Hit, Elemental Weakness and Flammability

3 link (Head): Spell Totem, Ice Nova and Increased Area of Effect

3 link: Faster Casting, Flame Dash and Flesh Offering

Auras: Discipline and Haste

Strategy
"
Put the Ice Nova totem on a door or in the center of the pack to proc EE and chill, after use the SRS totems, Arc to curse and Flesh Offering if necessary.
A lot of this build's damage is "conditional", but I don't think it's hard to pull of

As I said, weird build, probably not that great, any opinions are welcome.
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2017, 7:22:28 PM
I would suggest self casting SRS and raise zombie. Use the totems for the ice storm you want and summon skeleton. For the most part, using a totem to summon something will make it weaker than summoning it yourself because it requires a gem slot for the totem. There are uniques that support things with spell totems, which is why I said for the most part.

When I tried a similar build (very different pathing on the skill chart, not better, just different) I found that skeletons on the totem for summoning was superior for the lack of needing corpses durring boss fights. The zombies I summoned manually were tougher and survived most of the trash mobs where I could easily replace them anyway. I used a taunting totem instead of an ice one, but same general idea behind it. and I found that totems SRS were deleting some of my self cast ones since we shared the same limit of 20 SRS. Also, the specters are amazing for undead since you raise a corpse of what you want (what you raise is what you get, some mobs are not possible to be raised as specters) You may want to seriously consider getting that node with +1 specter.
Thanks for the tips man.

As for the self cast thing, the point of the build is to be as lazy as possible, I would just put those 3 totems up and self cast Arc-curse and Flesh Offering most of the time, using the rest of the time to just move around. In bosses I would just use Vaal Skeletons and refil the zombies.

Since I won't be self casting SRS, the 2 totems should keep 16 to 18 of them up at all times, if they start overlapping each other, I'll just drop the duration nodes.

About the specters... I don't think there's room for them in the build, I know of rings with sockes, I cuold use those for the auras and stuff.

The general ideia of the build is: be lazy LoL

About the unique with totem support, that would be very nice to have.

About the tree pathing, any suggestion would be welcome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info