3.1(Updated) - Low Life Pure RF Guardian 1.3 mil DPS/4300 regen - Facetank ALL content!

"
zhang8218923 wrote:
Hi Simplesim45!
Can you recommend any measure to replenish ES in emergency(just works like the instant recovery life flask)? I was always killed when faced with bursting damage and had no chance to get out for auto replenishment.
P.S. My elemental resistance is capped and physical reduction from armor is like 63% (flask activated).
Thanks for answering!

Added question: How can you obtain such high regeneration in your video? I didn't see much regen source in recommended items.
Besides, this is my current eq though rather poor :(
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zhang8218923/characters

A lot of the regen comes from the Guardian regenerating 40% of his ES over 1 second every few seconds.

Then the rest comes from having a lot of ES, ES regen nodes, high fire res, legacy shav ring, high level stone golem, etc.

If you want a "panic" option, there's always getting a remove burning flask to turn off RF. It uses up a flask slot tho, but that's not TOO dramatic I guess.

Also to be honest, with the stationary regen pantheon, arctic armour and the consecrated ground flask, the option to heal up when there's lots of monsters is often to just stop moving entirely. Works for me anyway.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Sep 29, 2017, 2:33:47 AM
"
Simplesim45 wrote:

A lot of the regen comes from the Guardian regenerating 40% of his ES over 1 second every few seconds.

Then the rest comes from having a lot of ES, ES regen nodes, high fire res, legacy shav ring, high level stone golem, etc.

If you want a "panic" option, there's always getting a remove burning flask to turn off RF. It uses up a flask slot tho, but that's not TOO dramatic I guess.

Also to be honest, with the stationary regen pantheon, arctic armour and the consecrated ground flask, the option to heal up when there's lots of monsters is often to just stop moving entirely. Works for me anyway.

Excellent advice with pantheon and remove-burning flask! Thanks!
Another question: What's the main idea in lv.1 CWDT+Ice Nova? Is that for safety or EO (or sth else)?
Last edited by zhang8218923 on Sep 29, 2017, 5:34:06 AM
i have question is this build use 2 or 3 curse? because i see you use +1curse amulet and whisper of doom does it mean enermy can have 3 curse right? and what the last curse. i see only flam and ele weak please tell me thank you :)
"
gasboss wrote:
i have question is this build use 2 or 3 curse? because i see you use +1curse amulet and whisper of doom does it mean enermy can have 3 curse right? and what the last curse. i see only flam and ele weak please tell me thank you :)

The third curse comes from the witchfire brew flask for vulnerability.

"
zhang8218923 wrote:

Excellent advice with pantheon and remove-burning flask! Thanks!
Another question: What's the main idea in lv.1 CWDT+Ice Nova? Is that for safety or EO (or sth else)?

The ice nova is purely for AoE EE (and occasionally EO if I'm in a tight spot, but it's mostly just for some chill and EE)
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Bump
Hi Simplesim45!
I was totally annoyed by this enchantment on my ES helmet:"Righteous fire grants 30% increased spell damage".
I guess it's a valuable enchantment but as I am following this pure RF build, I found it's too expensive to change to a SR/RF build.

Appreciation if you can spare some time to check this enchantment on helmet. IGN: RighteousRump. Shall I sell it or any possible low budget build-switching option? Link as is following:

Sorry but I don't know how to paste a single equipment here :p

Thanks for reply!
Last edited by zhang8218923 on Oct 14, 2017, 12:09:33 AM
"
zhang8218923 wrote:
Hi Simplesim45!
I was totally annoyed by this enchantment on my ES helmet:"Righteous fire grants 30% increased spell damage".
I guess it's a valuable enchantment but as I am following this pure RF build, I found it's too expensive to change to a SR/RF build.

Appreciation if you can spare some time to check this enchantment on helmet. IGN: RighteousRump. Shall I sell it or any possible low budget build-switching option? Link as is following:

Sorry but I don't know how to paste a single equipment here :p

Thanks for reply!

Helm enchants are usually something you add at the very end for a build like this. Especially the damage enchant. It's not like barrage where it's extremely impactful.

Best to just keep going with this build if it's what you like and save up until you can make your own helm or find one you want to buy with the right enchant (or try your luck at farming lab yourself)
Just stumbled upon this thread whilst thinking about how to improve my LL RF guardian in standard. Looks pretty interesting. I mean facetanking shaper beam with RF on is kinda nuts.

Queston on your 6L chest setup though. You have fortify in there. How do you proc it? Way I see it, it can only proc from using charged dash. That true? If so, doesn't using charged dash reset your Tukohama pantheon, cuz you're no longer stationary? For instance, I don't see you having fortify up in your Shaper video.

Looks awesome though, definately some inspiration for my build. Currently at 18.1k ES with doryani's catalyst, but I'll lower the ES a bit in favour for more regen from Shav's revalation.

What are your thoughts on the Harbinger unique belt "The Flow Untethered"? 20% increased ES regen, and the extra attack/cast speed and action speed from the Harbinger seem pretty sick for this build.

Thanks for the guide!
"
Fritso wrote:
Just stumbled upon this thread whilst thinking about how to improve my LL RF guardian in standard. Looks pretty interesting. I mean facetanking shaper beam with RF on is kinda nuts.

Queston on your 6L chest setup though. You have fortify in there. How do you proc it? Way I see it, it can only proc from using charged dash. That true? If so, doesn't using charged dash reset your Tukohama pantheon, cuz you're no longer stationary? For instance, I don't see you having fortify up in your Shaper video.

Looks awesome though, definately some inspiration for my build. Currently at 18.1k ES with doryani's catalyst, but I'll lower the ES a bit in favour for more regen from Shav's revalation.

What are your thoughts on the Harbinger unique belt "The Flow Untethered"? 20% increased ES regen, and the extra attack/cast speed and action speed from the Harbinger seem pretty sick for this build.

Thanks for the guide!

I use fortify when it's needed. It's not needed for shaper smash. I'll spam it a bit more when doing certain guardians.

As for the belt, the wording is "recovery" not "regeneration". ES recovery is when you stop taking damage and it starts to heal itself, which never happens with RF on. So that belt does absolutely nothing for you.

Best to use a good ES belt with some res/a flask mod/int/etc.
Thanks!

What you're saying about the belt is not correct however.

Recovery is a general term that applies to all sources of getting life or ES. So recharge, regen, leech, and gained on hit. That's why it's so powerfull. It does in fact increase our regen by 20% on a perfect roll. Also verified this in PoB.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Recovery
"Regeneration provides passive recovery over time"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info