PvP Hacking or broken build?

I ran into someone in the low level pvp arena that really looked like they were hacking or something. He was running with a marauder and would lay the immobility trap every once in a while. He was bare handed and would kill anyone he attacked in one hit and the matches he lost looked a lot like he just gave up the fight (probably to make it less obvious he was hacking.) He would also get down to nearly 0 hp and never die unless he looked like he was just throwing the match. Is there some kind of funky unarmed build for low level pvp or was this guy hacking?
seriously ?

I get that, but the way he ended up with such low health and still took hits from attacks and did not die was a part of what made it seem like he was hacking. I'm not basing this entirely off of the damage from melee. He'd take hits while his lifebar looked like it was at 1-5% without dying.

I played on this guy's team and against him and it happened every single match.

The only time he died is when he'd just move to the middle of the map and sit there doing nothing.
Last edited by Zaxudih on Feb 26, 2013, 12:51:08 AM
ES, block chance, evaded hits, granites of armour skin, panicked/seething/bubbling life potions. Just because you see a build you don't understand you don't have to accuse the guy of hacking, that's really stupid.
Which is why the title is in the form of a question as opposed to me posting their name and squaking about how they should be banned. Assuming this was an accusation thread as opposed to an inquiry about what was either hacking or less than obvious elements of gameplay becoming a relevant pvp strategy is just as idiotic. The guy throwing a few matches was really peculiar though. By the way, calm your Aspergers bro.
Last edited by Zaxudih on Feb 26, 2013, 1:45:37 AM
He was throwing some matches maybe to test how much damage he gets :)
ign: Grandpa_From_Graveyard
Pretty sure it was me. Facebreakers and Springleaf plank kite Shield to answer your question. LOL. The sick hacks! ya and that build is most definitely no OP lol it was just an attempt at high regen on low life. Overcome easily by high DPS or DoT stacks.

Hope that helped! See you in the arena!
Last edited by Lordsidro on Feb 27, 2013, 12:07:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info