Unofficial Offline Skilltree Calc (Delete the Data folder to update. Stop posting "update please" )

Really nice! I'm still blown away with this skillsystem. Let's just hope you get a beta access soon :P

See you in game!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwP0j7pryfzub46olVE0d6w

https://soundcloud.com/atension-1
very great tools..
you save my next char :D
Just wanted to say the download of get-items file doesn't seem to work on Google Chrome (atleast for me spammed bunch of characters) and had to download it via Internet Explorer (ew).

I suck at GUIs, but been doing the A* algorythm last year and this bring me back memories haha.

Anyway great tool, hope you keep updating it with new features :)
Weaklings can't pick their way of death.
Nice tool! Just wanted to leave my thanks in your thread :)

To poster b4 me: I'm using Chrome as well: When i clicked on Download Char a bunch of characters came up, confusing me in the first place. Then I just saved page as (Crtl-S) get-items(no extension here) and was ready to go :) Hope this helps.

Thanks again for the tool!
Also unable to use it. The exe won't even start, pops an error "The program crashed".

Info :

Spoiler
The error time: 08/06/2012 12:20
Exception: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type 'POESKillTree.MainWindow' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at POESKillTree.SkillTree.InitNodeSurround()
at POESKillTree.SkillTree..ctor(String treestring)
at POESKillTree.SkillTree.CreateSkillTree()
at POESKillTree.MainWindow..ctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(Exception e, IXamlLineInfo lineInfo, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
Exception: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
Thank! Works perfect.
"
hulkgor wrote:
Also unable to use it. The exe won't even start, pops an error "The program crashed".

Info :

Spoiler
The error time: 08/06/2012 12:20
Exception: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type 'POESKillTree.MainWindow' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(Exception e, IXamlLineInfo lineInfo, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
Exception: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

please tell us more about your system.

Have you installed .net4 properly?
did you download the new version with 1 exe file and 2 dlls?
should fix at least some of the crashes people were having.

did all files download properly?
you should have a folder "data" and inside a folder "assets"

The most basic solution is delete everything except the exe and both dlls, and allow the program to connect to the interwebs.
It needs to download all assets and the skilltree from the path of exile website.
This is awesome, thank you!
What a nifty tool, works like a charm! I love the stat info in the left hand pane. Just brilliant.

Thanks for sharing!
wouldn't it be awesome if you had a view where you could imput 2 skill tree builds (or item builds) and it would tell you only the difference between them?

gogogo! :)
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info